What's new

Interpretation of "enclosed, locked"

kamyo

Veteran
Hi, friends. Lawmakers here in Guam recently passed a recreational bill, which appears to borrow much of its content from Colorado and other places. While we won't have retail up & running for a while, possession and growing of 3 mature/3 immature is legal, provided it's in an enclosed space under lock & key.

Now, obviously indoor grows would fall under this. I'm curious about anyone's experience with this in places where it's been legal for a while. Other than large, locked greenhouses, any interpretation that would allow back yard cultivation, provided the property itself is fenced/gated?

I understand that the best answer would probably come from my attorney general or lawmakers, but I thought I'd see what other people have experienced.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i am not in position to answer your question, but am curious myself. i keep looking at chain-link dog lots and wonder. a 4x8 or 4x10 ft lot with chain link on top & wrapped in opaque greenhouse roofing looks secure and CHEAP! see them all the time for sale used. interpretations of "secure" will probably come into play though...

Latest posts

Latest posts