What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best fem. strains for Newbies?

RookieGrower98

I am currently growing two Nordegren lights auto and two AK 47's auto from Greenhouse seed co.
I am looking forward to starting my first feminized seed grow after I finish the current one.
My question is what strain from whitch breeder do some of you more experienced growers recommend for a total newbie like me?
Since I don't live in a legal state I don't really have any personal preferences so I'm open to growing any strain right now.
I'm also planning a trip to Amsterdam in early July, maybe I can find some good genetics there.

Green Squall

I am currently growing two Nordegren lights auto and two AK 47's auto from Greenhouse seed co.
I am looking forward to starting my first feminized seed grow after I finish the current one.
My question is what strain from whitch breeder do some of you more experienced growers recommend for a total newbie like me?
Since I don't live in a legal state I don't really have any personal preferences so I'm open to growing any strain right now.
I'm also planning a trip to Amsterdam in early July, maybe I can find some good genetics there.

I think Nirvana would be a good choice for a beginner. Some of my first grows were with those genetics. Check out the Nirvana Seeds Fan Thread.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=66561&page=181

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dutch Passion White Widow back in the mid 2000s was easy to grow, and absolutely the stinkiest weed ive every grew. It also had a good buzz and Ive grew everything over the yrs. But it's odor was on another level I don't know if a rookie might not get overwhelmed. But if it's anything close to what it was when I grew it, it would be great to show off to your buddies!@@@ Good luck im grow some Gorilla and Cookie stuff that's easy to grow also. Real Gorilla 4, or San Fernando Lemon Kush is to nice strains im running now that's easy to grow and seems to be good.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Femaleseeds bubblegummer... pretty much grows itself, no mad stretch and a good happy high.

starke

Hawaiian Snow and Super Lemon Haze are good classic Sativa doms that have been femd long enough to be stable. I run them both and have for several years.

RookieGrower98

All of the suggestions are overwhelming I want to grow some white widow but around here everyone and their mother is growing it...so I'm not so inclined to it. This decision is going to be harder than I thought.

I probably should have mentioned which breeders I have available in my state:

barney's farm
bulk seed bank
dinafem seeds
dutch passion
green hause seeds
humbolt
paradise seeds
sensi seeds
strain hunters seed bank
sweet seeds
kannabia