What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firestax Alternatives

Railage

Finally someone suggested them, I just discovered them a day or two ago, their selection is outstanding, including a fresh restock of some Blueberry F5 by DJ that I've been wanting.

I tried to go through them, set the order and called to pay, the hold song was because I got high which was funny but they didn’t answer, I left a message with my name/number/order # and they never called me back.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great Lake Genetics is superior w/ freebies/prices, Neptune Seeds (although pricey); both ship world wide.

Railage

I want to try out Harvestmutualseedbank because they have Terp_Fi3nd seeds but I’m still on my wife’s shit list for a $200 5 pack so I’m gonna have to wait on them, but they have some different breeders than just the big dogs.

I was a regular over at stax rumour has it he never paid he's server fees after letting the place to to shit why bother an there u go site gone was once pumping then over time just went down hill..