What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I attended a large cannabis expo a couple of months ago. A group of us went for lunch next to the pavilion hall. One dude that was with us - a major player in the cannabis industry - starting bragging to me that he had patented 25 different seed strains.

I nearly chocked on my burger when he said this. I looked at him, and asked how the hell he could do this. I also inquired if he had bred any of these seeds strains that he "allegedly" patented.

He shrugged and smiled, then answered no. He then explained that he had a genetics lab sequence and verify the DNA, hired a lawyer, who then went to the patent office and paid the $25K fee to register a patent.

25x25= $625,000.

I looked at him and asked if had ever worked for Monsanto. He didn't like that jibe, but continued to brag about it. I felt like punching him in the face, but somehow kept my composure.

The smell of money seems to be bringing out some nefarious low life bottom feeders in the newly emerging cannabis industry.

:dunno:

RMS

:smoweed:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I attended a large cannabis expo a couple of months ago. A group of us went for lunch next to the pavilion hall. One dude that was with us - a major player in the cannabis industry - starting bragging to me that he had patented 25 different seed strains.

I nearly chocked on my burger when he said this. I looked at him, and asked how the hell he could do this. I also inquired if he had bred any of these seeds strains that he "allegedly" patented.

He shrugged and smiled, then answered no. He then explained that had a genetics lab sequence and verify the DNA, hired a lawyer, who then went to the patent office and paid the $25K fee to register a patent.

25x25= $625,000.

I looked at him and asked if had ever worked for Monsanto. He didn't like that jibe, but continued to brag about it. I felt like punching him in the face, but somehow kept my composure.

The smell of money seems to be bringing out some nefarious low life bottom feeders in the newly emerging cannabis industry.

RMS

That sounds exactly like Steve Fuhr.
Former bomb-maker for the IRA and big guy in South Boston.
Crazy that the DEA gave him a license.
Patented a few of my strains.

Im curious if he and Badger still look over their shoulders

iBogart

Veteran

He shrugged and smiled, then answered no. He then explained that had a genetics lab sequence and verify the DNA, hired a lawyer, who then went to the patent office and paid the $25K fee to register a patent.

25x25= $625,000.

RMS

625k seems hardly a low life bottom feeder, or perhaps I need to take a harder look at my life.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

25x25= $625,000.

RMS

Greed! the disease that has plagued men from the dawn of time.

Drewsif

You bunch of conspiracy nuts.. Next you're going to be claiming there was a grower collecting genetics from and doing research under the DEA in the 80s.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Show Me The Money

Show Me The Money

Greed! the disease that has plagued men from the dawn of time.

Network - Money speech

[YOUTUBEIF]zI5hrcwU7Dk[/YOUTUBEIF]

"We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bye-laws of business. The world is a business, Mr Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime."

RMS

iBogart

Veteran
You bunch of conspiracy nuts.. Next you're going to be claiming there was a grower collecting genetics from and doing research under the DEA in the 80s.

This isn't conspiracy theory, this is facts coming from horses mouth. The CEO of Phylos straight said his company has more dna on the cannabis plant than any other company and is positioned to be acquired by big Ag.

mack 10

Veteran
who are the breeders working with them.

Are Phylos really going to do everyone dirty?

and where'nt we told, over and over that
that would never happen?

man im glad i didnt send any samples...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This isn't conspiracy theory, this is facts coming from horses mouth. The CEO of Phylos straight said his company has more dna on the cannabis plant than any other company and is positioned to be acquired by big Ag.

I’m pretty sure the comment was a reference to David Watson.

troutman

Seed Whore

Conspiracy?

Without the DEA's approval companies like Hortpharm, GW Pharma, Phylos, etc. would have never happened.

Dognponyshow

Chris Conrads new book "Hashashin". People should read the book "confessions of a thug" both relating to the Hidden Imam of the Nizari Ismaili sect of Shi'a Islam. Justin Trudeau aka Trudoviki or even better Trudovichy got busted on '16 NYE traveling to his home on little St. James Island in the Carribean. This is why HashChurch blows smoke at the Vatican. It's an evil conspiracy to say the least. Wernard Bruining from Sensi Seeds is related to Merrie Von Bruiningk of the revolutions of 1848 where Anna Goldman was running around like a crazy cow. Isn't Communism grand? Hegelian Dialectic vs the RCC holy trinity that allows for the person to have free will.

Stdane

Chris Conrads new book "Hashashin". People should read the book "confessions of a thug" both relating to the Hidden Imam of the Nizari Ismaili sect of Shi'a Islam. Justin Trudeau aka Trudoviki or even better Trudovichy got busted on '16 NYE traveling to his home on little St. James Island in the Carribean. This is why HashChurch blows smoke at the Vatican. It's an evil conspiracy to say the least. Wernard Bruining from Sensi Seeds is related to Merrie Von Bruiningk of the revolutions of 1848 where Anna Goldman was running around like a crazy cow. Isn't Communism grand? Hegelian Dialectic vs the RCC holy trinity that allows for the person to have free will.

Wauw remind me never to smoke what your smoking, last time I heard such rant, was when a newbie going psychotic from smoking too much shatter:microwave::snap out of it:

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SunGrownMids will be interviewed on our podcast 'Growing With Fishes' tonight at 6:30 (west coast time). He's the guy who exposed the Phylos scam, so you'll hear it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. If you have questions, just get in the youtube chat and one of us will ask it. Link;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6sYTxKkcCA

Thcvhunter

Veteran
SunGrownMids will be interviewed on our podcast 'Growing With Fishes' tonight at 6:30 (west coast time). He's the guy who exposed the Phylos scam, so you'll hear it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. If you have questions, just get in the youtube chat and one of us will ask it. Link;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6sYTxKkcCA

Awesome.

But he’s not the guy who exposed the scam, many of us did it, he just took the reigns to post the videos of Mowgli.
It was a concerted effort.
I warned about this 3 years ago.
I said Skunkman ans Chimera were linked with Phylos and that Phylos is the pawn on the board to link everyone’s genetics to Skunkman/Chimera/Clarke/et al

I

izzypog

You remember how good all those fast food restaurants were? Then corporations came along and all fast food sucks now. Marlboro was selling 80 dollar packs of joints, yes, they are already involved, and in a blink of an eye, the dollar to the hand of a politician, and you can have genetically modified weed, yes, mind control in a joint. Terrifying? Oh yes it should be.

Dog Star

Veteran
All i sees that lately there is no much Sam or Chimera around to explain a things
a bit wider and deeper to icmag canna community... ;D LOL

Also have feel for some posters that they awake a bit day by day.. thats a good news..
we finaly go in right direction..

What you think are people still sending samples to Phylos.. or a voice traveled already
long enough and people stopped to send????

That will be interesting to know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts