What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden will never legalize it

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I always get a chuckle when I see this pic of creepy Uncle Joe......when he was vice-prez..

Those bikers would have kicked his ass if all those secret service agents hadn't been around...

No matter his victory over Corn-Pop ....

Attachments

• IMG 4262
    IMG 4262
    93.9 KB · Views: 33

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what Biden wants does not matter. when our elected reps finally do what we want them to, it will become legal whether he likes it or not. fuck him...

White Beard

But the feds are unhinged. Its like 21 trillion debt, swaths of illegal wars, the CIA etc executing coups over foreign governments, funding terrorists in Syria.

Surely this is not preferable?

Plus the feds are immovable on drug policy. There would be no legal cannabis in the USA without states rights.
And your solution is to...STOP?

Stop WHO? Stop the HOW? Stop them with WHAT?

I don’t pretend to understand the deep currents of South African politics; do not pretend to understand ours.
What do you mean by private predation?
Not spoon-feeding you: it’s perfectly legitimate English.
Look into it.

Well the only way to stop money from trying to buy government influence is to shrink the size of government and severely limit its power. If you cannot lobby the government to legislate on behalf of your special interests then you have a free market. Government interference fucks everything up.
Can’t speak for South Africa, but the US proponents of that point of view have so far failed to prove its premises or its conclusions. All they’ve managed to do is begin destroying the federal government for the profit of the “well-connected”.

M

moose eater

I always get a chuckle when I see this pic of creepy Uncle Joe......when he was vice-prez..

Those bikers would have kicked his ass if all those secret service agents hadn't been around...

No matter his victory over Corn-Pop ....

Biden seems to have his nose and hands in similar places in nearly every pic he's in that involves a young attractive woman in his presence. Might be a mistake with the wrong club.

therevverend

Veteran
Biden belongs to the party that made that shit illegal, no Democrat is EVER going to turn that rock over.

The opposite is true. From 2016-2018 there was a Republican president and congress. If anything things moved further from legalization. Attorney general Sessions made vague threats towards the states with medical and recreational programs. If at some point Democrats control congress I expect legalization to move along quickly.

Not that it particularly matters to me. I'm in a medical and rec the status quo ain't all that bad. I'd prefer to let the states decide. I don't have much hope that the federal government will come up with a better plan then my state has and it could be worse. It would be wonderful if the feds passed a law making cannabis growing legal nationwide. We all know how unlikely that is.

St. Phatty

but he has no problem with over-dosing on Botox....

That's the problem with today's journalists.

"Mr. Biden.

Is it true that you think it's wise to inject Botulinum Toxin into your own fvcking forehead, and perfectly reasonable to jail people for consuming Cannabis - which the DEA's own Judge, Francis Young, referred to as the "Safest Therapeutically active Substance known to Mankind" ?

( besides Gummi Bears and Mayonnaise :dance013: )

Is that so hard for a reporter to ask ?

'Boogieman'

The opposite is true. From 2016-2018 there was a Republican president and congress. If anything things moved further from legalization. Attorney general Sessions made vague threats towards the states with medical and recreational programs. If at some point Democrats control congress I expect legalization to move along quickly.

Not that it particularly matters to me. I'm in a medical and rec the status quo ain't all that bad. I'd prefer to let the states decide. I don't have much hope that the federal government will come up with a better plan then my state has and it could be worse. It would be wonderful if the feds passed a law making cannabis growing legal nationwide. We all know how unlikely that is.

Trump fired Sessions, Barr said he will not go after legalization in legal states. I believe legalization will happen in the next ten years no matter who is in power.

G

I think one or more candidates and Trump may use it in the near future for the elections. Depends on who thinks it will help them the most. For Trump it would take away a issue for dems. And the anti weed zealots really don’t have the clout they think they do. I mean when someone like billy graham (small b’s) makes some announcement how much they support Trump for some reason I can almost hear Trump cringe and wish they would shut the fuck up. He will welcome their small and shrinking block of votes but he knows isn’t going to make or break him and he doesn’t have to appease them. There are more of us pro legalization than them.

G

I’m curious which possible dem nominee would be most likely to do something. Buttigieg ??

G

bernie has been a long time advocate for drug law changes
by far the most credible
Totally unelectable. Doing stupid stuff like associating himself with the shit for brains AOC has seen to that for good.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Notice how President Trump has not banned vapes like the media driven knee jerk wanted. He took "hemp" off the fed schedule and CBD has taken off and the word is out. He has the power to take the rest of cannabis off schedule. Yes, it will take a big arrow away from the dem's quiver. Yes, it might get him more moderate votes.

The dems want the tax money. They want their lobby money from big tobacco. Just one stroke of the pen and ag, jobs, trade balance, Mexican pot smuggling, and IMO health care costs all improve. Look at Canada with their feds in the game - can people grow there? This is a great opportunity because President Trump distrusts the .guv agencies and their BS.

Write whitehouse.gov and tell them so. States rights just like the lottery.

dddaver

Veteran
NOTHING but political horseshit. Right ya fuckin' snowflake, name calling, dotard? Please move this crazy-ass bullshit the Speakers Corner so the idiots can bitch at each other, not everybody.

What'll happen if I pour bleach in my eyes? Because i feel they need it after reading that shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts