What's new

CO report said marijuana users need more anesthetic for medical procedures

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I made damn sure the anestetic dude knew I was heavy into "CBD" last time they were gonna put me under for an operation. When they revived me they had to do something to get my heart right. I ate cookies right up to the time I had to stop eating.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if referring to being numbed for dental work, i need a LOT more novocaine etc. if being put under for oral surgery etc, same ol' same ol'...out like an old bulb. LOL!

G

I may be an exception to this supposed 'rule', but I'm a light-weight where anesthesia is concerned. Following spine surgery, I was unconscious for 2.5 to 4 hours longer than the average 'victim', and initially awakened in a panic, unaware of where I was, who I was, or other pertinent info.

To this day I tell them, "Look, I may look like a sizable guy, and I may have a colorful drug history (especially from my youth), but hey... LESS IS MORE!! No!! Really!! I'm a 'cheap date'!"

Getting them to believe me? Well, that's another discussion.. They seem to continue to be dedicated to over-dosing me.

Latest posts

Latest posts