What's new

solvent won't go into colloum

cookie312

Hey guys just picked up a 1lbs system and I'm running into a few issues

first issue is that I'm only able to get 2lbs of Sol into my material colloum
with 9lbs of butane in the recovery tank
iv tried chasing with a hot water bath but still nothing

Also I'm having an issue recovering my butane back into my cylinder
my gauge says there's no pressure in my collection chamber but yet would be full of Sol going everywhere when opening the collection chamber
iv put my system in hot water and recovery tank in dry ice but yet there is no recovery

Any ideas of what these issues could be ??

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What 1 lb system? Describe your process?

What LPG are you using?

cookie312

I starr by fill my collum with flower then dry ice in the dewaxing chamber with my return bucket also in dry ice and pull a full vac -30 on the system
With my recovery tank in a hot water bath
After sitting for about 5 min in in the bath i open the top valve followed with opening the tank
Im only able to pump in 2lbs of Tane and if i turn off the valve on my recovery tank for a few minutes i can get it to go up a few more grams of Tane but not nearly enough of what is needed
After letting the tane sit for a few more minutes i open the ball valve and dump everything into the return bucket and start my recovery with my system in a hot bath and recovery tank in dry ice

The lpg im using is premium butane Calibri
I purchesd a 20lb tank from a local grow store that i use to top it off.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I starr by fill my collum with flower then dry ice in the dewaxing chamber with my return bucket also in dry ice and pull a full vac -30 on the system
With my recovery tank in a hot water bath
After sitting for about 5 min in in the bath i open the top valve followed with opening the tank
Im only able to pump in 2lbs of Tane and if i turn off the valve on my recovery tank for a few minutes i can get it to go up a few more grams of Tane but not nearly enough of what is needed
After letting the tane sit for a few more minutes i open the ball valve and dump everything into the return bucket and start my recovery with my system in a hot bath and recovery tank in dry ice

The lpg im using is premium butane Calibri
I purchesd a 20lb tank from a local grow store that i use to top it off.

Colibri is 22% Propane. Have you tried it with straight Butane?

cookie312

When I bought the system it was filled already with it I did about 4-5 runs with it working and I started topping off the system with a 20lb butan tank that I bought from a local grow store. I just emptyed the tank and now I’m going to fill it wit straight butan and see if that works

Latest posts

Latest posts