What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

Looking like I am moving to washinton

Looking like I am moving to washinton

:tiphat:Any one know of a place between Tacoma and Seattle even if it on one of the islands . I am hoping to secure a place before transplant to into big potters for obvious reasons . pm me with some loacal input
advise .

I,am,looking gor 3,bed 2 bath less,then 1500 a monnt.:tiphat:

Last edited:

KiefRichards

View Image

Blue star x death star #4 ( the super frosty one)

Death star x Ansetrial skunk #9

Blue star death star x Ansetrial skunk #5( the grape phenom)

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk #5 ( ogkb dom genome)

The mendo breath that was supposed to be planted got all needy last min so she will not go out . she had basically no vigour any way .

They are in there temporary 45 gallon pots for 20-25 days. Then they will get transplanted to there final 2000+ gallon pots.

Temporary 45 gallon pots are each filled with

3 cubic feet of Ground swell soil
12 gallons of large potter mix
12 pounds of worm castings
1/4 cup Epsom salt
3/4 cup lime

Just for fun a 5 gallon to 2000+ gallon comparison lol.

View Image

:tiphat:

I just love that shot, :woohoo:

Dankwolf

I love the spot to but some day I would like to own my own spot . so I may end up chasing work to Washington

Dankwolf

5/26/19

5/26/19

The girls not much to report . they should be ready for big pots in a few weeks weather depending.

picture.php

Dankwolf

Were are all the oregon growers ?

Were are all the oregon growers ?

Things are moving along . I am trying something new this year . I am pulling plants out of green house when weather is good to harden them off wind wise . o hoping this will take some of the shock out of transplant to the 2000+ gallon potters .

Hope every one is on corse for a steller year :tiphat::tiphat:

Dankwolf

The girls taking in some sun and wind . I am think of transplanting in the next week or so . there not liking the wind hence the drop leafs .

picture.php

Kicking it back by The fire yesterday . not sure how people can live in apartments but I for 1 can not . any hope,every one is enjoying the week end . :tiphat:

picture.php

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
Dankwolf those trees on the first page are crazy! I just keep looking at them and laughing! What strains were they? How many lbs did they make? I can't imagine the trimming process. I still haven't had over a pound to trim in one season. Being from Kansas we have to hide our outdoor plants. Anyways, awesome job. Good luck this season

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love the country. I live in town and have land in the country, but I am considering moving in the next few years! Its where I belong!

Plants are healthy, looks like they're ready for the transplant! They're going to really thank you when they get planted in their final home!

What type of training do you do to get the plants to be bushy like that? Good sun helps. Have you topped them?

Thank you for sharing your garden with us!:smoke:

Dankwolf

I top them twice before they go into green house . then I top again at about two weeks in green house and let small branches catch up and when they get even with canopy I top them as needed till they go in big potters . then I will only top 1 to 2 more times . I don't like to top plants after July 10th or so .:tiphat:

Dankwolf

Dankwolf those trees on the first page are crazy! I just keep looking at them and laughing! What strains were they? How many lbs did they make? I can't imagine the trimming process. I still haven't had over a pound to trim in one season. Being from Kansas we have to hide our outdoor plants. Anyways, awesome job. Good luck this season

Check the 2018 oregon out door thread

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
How do you go about topping them?

Do you top/pinch, each branch top to give them that uniform umbrella type shape?

Shit looks good so far!

CrushnYuba

Hey bud.. I'm tired of my mounds washing out.. So i was going to box them in with some mesh and landscaping cloth like you do. Any tips?

I remember back in the day before smart pots got big, Tom hill was doing it And there was a tutorial somewhere. But i can't find it.

I was thinking about using that woven plastic weed cloth.. What do you think? Geo fabric is to expensive.

Dankwolf

Hey bud.. I'm tired of my mounds washing out.. So i was going to box them in with some mesh and landscaping cloth like you do. Any tips?

I remember back in the day before smart pots got big, Tom hill was doing it And there was a tutorial somewhere. But i can't find it.

I was thinking about using that woven plastic weed cloth.. What do you think? Geo fabric is to expensive.

If I built them again I would use epilay superior synthetic roof underlayment . its 3 ft tall by 300 + long for under 100 dollars and would hold up to the enviourment like a boss . it is black on 1 side and gray on the other . its woven and strong as shit . .

I went over how I biuled my potters in the 2018 oregon outdoor thread . should,be in the first few pages .

I would not build them deeper then 24 inches .

:tiphat: hope that helps . if you have any other qestions let me know and if I think of any thing else I will post it up .

CrushnYuba

Shit.. That's a damn good idea . I was actually contemplating something like that when i was at home depot yesterday. I was thinking about house wrap. Rex or maybe tyvek And i passed by the roofing isle. Wound up getting more woven weed cloth.

I looked at the 2018 thread... How did you fold over the top? You used the wire from the fence?

Latest posts

Latest posts