What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Motherlode Gardens 2019

KiefRichards

Good looking hills in California...........:woohoo: Amazing plants Shcrews, they grow bigger and bigger every year... and native soil 100? girls... Amazing! Once upon time in Finland...:biggrin:

WE do it

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
End of summer update

End of summer update

wow it's been quiet here! Sorry for not updating in a while. We took a much-needed vacation... We got married at Burning man! Then a wedding reception and honeymoon in southern california, we just got back last week. It's been quite a summer.

A friend of mine was willing to watch the farm for us while we were gone. Everything was fine, we returned to a bunch of happy (but somewhat thirsty) ladies! Harvest is right around the corner and it's been a busy time getting the plants trellised and prepping the drying area this week.

most of the plants are in perfect health. Flowers are starting to stack and the odors coming off them are breathtaking. I am very happy with the genetics we grew this season, everything is outstanding! There are a few stragglers, and some of the usual problems with bugs and fungus but those issues are only affecting a small percentage of the population.

The weather is starting to change. Fall equinox is in 3 days, and the wind is picking up. It was cloudy today, looks like might rain soon. We will spend the rest of the week finishing the trellis and cleaning up the property to get ready for our harvest crew.

This is my favorite time of year, we have been spending several hours a day walking through the garden and admiring all the various plants. It seems like just yesterday that they were little seedlings , lined up in our hoophouse, dreaming of big things. Now they tower over me..

Original Glue x Ancient OG:
aniZhsKl.jpg

Rugburn OG:
OlHwTgul.jpg

Happy Place:
iCTY9lMl.jpg

Purple Sprite:
kmZw1dSl.jpg

Satsuma:
YNZ4lIbl.jpg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow it's been quiet here! Sorry for not updating in a while. We took a much-needed vacation... We got married at Burning man! Then a wedding reception and honeymoon in southern california, we just got back last week. It's been quite a summer.

A friend of mine was willing to watch the farm for us while we were gone. Everything was fine, we returned to a bunch of happy (but somewhat thirsty) ladies! Harvest is right around the corner and it's been a busy time getting the plants trellised and prepping the drying area this week.

most of the plants are in perfect health. Flowers are starting to stack and the odors coming off them are breathtaking. I am very happy with the genetics we grew this season, everything is outstanding! There are a few stragglers, and some of the usual problems with bugs and fungus but those issues are only affecting a small percentage of the population.

The weather is starting to change. Fall equinox is in 3 days, and the wind is picking up. It was cloudy today, looks like might rain soon. We will spend the rest of the week finishing the trellis and cleaning up the property to get ready for our harvest crew.

This is my favorite time of year, we have been spending several hours a day walking through the garden and admiring all the various plants. It seems like just yesterday that they were little seedlings , lined up in our hoophouse, dreaming of big things. Now they tower over me..

Original Glue x Ancient OG:
View Image

Rugburn OG:
View Image

Happy Place:
View Image

Congratulations to you both on the marriage and them ladies you are growing look superb .:groupwave::party::good:

sdd420

Veteran
Congrats to both of you! Life is good right and you worked for it. Big ups. And respect ✊

Goodherb

Hill of Love

Hill of Love

Great ,love it when a plan come together!
Man ,you're bless in more ways than one.
Wonderful genetics.
Continues give thanks for Life!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Every year you blow my mind with your harvest pics, this year is no different.

Congrats on your marriage, looks like you've got an awesome partner for the grow and for life!

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
How is the caterpillar situation in your parts Shcrews?

Im out every morning and takes 2+ hours to check my garden, It fucking sucks! So far i found maybe a dozen, the numbers are down from previous years

And now is the worst part of growing to me specially doing it solo, breaking down branches to hang.... Im 2 to 3 weeks out and did Sundae Driver from clone put them out June 12th because it was 95-100 degrees outside for a few days.... I would have preferred to have them in their home outside june 5-7

They were hardened off for 1 week on the side of the house before transplanting