What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

S

StanKDanK

Anyone tried these guys before ? I see these clones are all over NorCal. Here is the strain list they offer.
http://darkheartnursery.com/

I picked up some chem4/ blue dream/ dream queen / skywalker og / cherry pie / the white

m4n

Jilly bean outdoors 2 years ago smelt like straight oranges,buds were on the darker green side, made great bubble hash....Chem4 was huge but the buds weren't dense, make the best bubble hash tho.......I ran half of their cuts personally, they are all legit

Cartel530

Veteran
Yea if your gonna buy cuts from a club i would choose to buy the DHN Cuts They are always legit nice clones and most of the time no bugs at all. Krunch has grown a few of their cuts and loves them. The ones i know off that list that are real are:

Alien OG

Chemdog 4
Chernobyl
Cherry Pie

Dream Queen
Fire OG
Girl Scout Cookies
Grape Ape
Headband

Ken’s Granddaddy Purple
Platinum OG
Purple Cadillac
Purple Kush

SFV OG

Sour Diesel
Space Queen
The White

d3cryption

Veteran
Yea if your gonna buy cuts from a club i would choose to buy the DHN Cuts They are always legit nice clones and most of the time no bugs at all. Krunch has grown a few of their cuts and loves them. The ones i know off that list that are real are:

Alien OG

Chemdog 4
Chernobyl
Cherry Pie

Dream Queen
Fire OG
Girl Scout Cookies
Grape Ape
Headband

Ken’s Granddaddy Purple
Platinum OG
Purple Cadillac
Purple Kush

SFV OG

Sour Diesel
Space Queen
The White

I wonder about the blue dream, cherry pie, fire og , and headband...... real deal cuts?

Og LOUD ?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
we are also trying King Klones for the first time, picked up some "phantom" i thought it was a misprint its supposed to be GDP X Cherry Pie which i thought was "phantom cookies"? gonna start 1 last late season run in the G.H. If u are in the Mendocino area the club in Hopland has a good reputation for having real deal cuts

monkey5

Veteran
d3cryption, If you go to the link above and look at some of their own descriptions you will see that SFV Og is the clone x Afgani #1..Cali Connections work! Selected from his seeds most likely! I hope that helps you! monkey5

I've run their Cadillac purple and found it to be legit. Currently vegging Plat og, fire og, dream queen, grape ape, and sour d. Very good source as far as dispensary clones go, no mites and healthy, vigorous roots and foliage.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
DHN is all that im currently running because they have no bugs, mildew or any issues of any kind. They are good to go right away...

Blue Dream - Legit as fuck, have some 12' outside right now..

Chocolate Hashberry - ZERO thc till week 7, then its like they get dusted overnight, some of the most thc encrusted weed ive grown..

Headband - My favorite from them, Huge og buds...

Purple Caddilac - A true gem of a purple plant. Very unique smell and taste, Good yield..

Platinum og - Very good representation of an OG

Fire Og - Not to happy with it so far, running it again...

Chernobyl - Unique and resinous plant, Very low yielding of connoisseur buds...

Sour D - HUGE, STINKY buds that you you singing the song "happy"

About to do a full room of Chem 4 that I just picked up yesterday...

Want to run the GDP and Space Queen

theJointedOne

Veteran
yea i got one for my step dad, ive not run any other White, but this one seemed legit. I know theres a few folks on ic running dhn White and loving it.

S

StanKDanK

DHN is all that im currently running because they have no bugs, mildew or any issues of any kind. They are good to go right away...

Blue Dream - Legit as fuck, have some 12' outside right now..

Chocolate Hashberry - ZERO thc till week 7, then its like they get dusted overnight, some of the most thc encrusted weed ive grown..

Headband - My favorite from them, Huge og buds...

Purple Caddilac - A true gem of a purple plant. Very unique smell and taste, Good yield..

Platinum og - Very good representation of an OG

Fire Og - Not to happy with it so far, running it again...

Chernobyl - Unique and resinous plant, Very low yielding of connoisseur buds...

Sour D - HUGE, STINKY buds that you you singing the song "happy"

About to do a full room of Chem 4 that I just picked up yesterday...

Want to run the GDP and Space Queen

^nice bro, thats the kinda info I was looking for. good shit

I picked up couple blackberry kush the other day from DHN

^nice bro, thats the kinda info I was looking for. good shit

I picked up couple blackberry kush the other day from DHN
Hopefully not from Harborside! All their gear I've ran has been top notch! Looking forward to running the headband after seeing Krunchs pix. Looks amazing!

Endur

Veteran
we are also trying King Klones for the first time, picked up some "phantom" i thought it was a misprint its supposed to be GDP X Cherry Pie which i thought was "phantom cookies"? gonna start 1 last late season run in the G.H. If u are in the Mendocino area the club in Hopland has a good reputation for having real deal cuts

Just a heads up,
If you have just the ''Phantom'' clone it is a clone only strain. Also known as Pink Champagne, Raspberry Kush, & W.O.W. FWIW

I have been running her for a couple years, now, and she is definitely staying in the stable for a long time.

peace
Endur

Latest posts

Latest posts