Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Cherry cookies F3, Chem double D (chem D bx2), Chookies (GSC bx1)

Thread Title Search
Cherry cookies F3, Chem double D (chem D bx2), Chookies (GSC bx1) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2020, 01:11 AM #1
Weird Jimmy
Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass Boss

Weird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to all
Cherry cookies F3, Chem double D (chem D bx2), Chookies (GSC bx1)

Been a long time since I posted a grow log, but here we go... So my last grow spot got shut down, and I lost all my genetics, but I've been building shit back, and since I've got another grow going in my basement again, I thought it be fitting to take it all the way old school and post it all on IC again.

A few weeks ago (or so?) I planted 4 each of relentless cherry cookies F3, Chem double D (which is a chem D bx2), and a relentless freebie called Chookies (which is essentially a GSC forum bx1). I'm going to be looking for a few males from these to do some pollen chucking, and make some fun crosses.

They're in pure coco, and watered daily with full strength Jack's (ec 2.0-2.1) and photosynthesis plus.

Weird Jimmy is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2020, 01:57 AM #2
Weird Jimmy

Weird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to allWeird Jimmy is a name known to all
Here's some pics from today

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:15 AM #3
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor

Nice genes in play. I'll watch and learn.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:27 AM #4
Weird Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post

Nice genes in play. I'll watch and learn.

dank.Frank
Frank! Hey man, long time no speak. Everything good on your end?

Old 11-02-2020, 05:41 PM #5
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Sorting some Fam95 from Top Dawg right now. Just got roots on a SnoMonkey cut selected by Genetic Freaked. Real beast of a plant.

Running Mars Hydro SP3000 LEDs for the first time this round - be my second experience with LED lamps. The technology has caught up for sure. Interesting lights.

Bet that Chem D Bx2 is going to be gnarly!!!

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2020, 07:12 PM #6
Weird Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Sorting some Fam95 from Top Dawg right now. Just got roots on a SnoMonkey cut selected by Genetic Freaked. Real beast of a plant.

Running Mars Hydro SP3000 LEDs for the first time this round - be my second experience with LED lamps. The technology has caught up for sure. Interesting lights.

Bet that Chem D Bx2 is going to be gnarly!!!

dank.Frank
Bad ass. I've never grown any top dawg gear, but ive heard nothing but good things, so I'm excited to see what turns up.

I've got some interesting cuts at the moment, too. I've got the phinest cuts of lava cake, dosido, and garanimals, and I recently picked up the relentless trop cherry cut, the archive selection of duct tape, chem91 skva (i hope), and the blacksheep selection of ogkb 2.1.... lots of new stuff. I also have a couple gg4 x peanut butter breath plants from a cross i made. Let me know if you want any of those seeds, and I'll send them right out.

Yeah, LED's have definitely caught up. I'm in the process of converting my room to the mid-power 3030 diodes. I actually had my own prototype quantum boards made for testing.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:43 PM #7
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Looking nice man... and as said just before, nice genetics to play around with... ... ...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2020, 10:16 PM #8
Weird Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Looking nice man... and as said just before, nice genetics to play around with... ... ...
Thanks man.... I got lucky scooping the cherry cookies F3 pack. Just happened to visit the website right after they dropped, and they were sold out about an hour later. And then they came with probably the best freebie I've ever gotten.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:08 PM #9
Weird Jimmy

Here's a gg4 (early week 6) that's under that LED right now.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:15 AM #10
Bagster

Bagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really niceBagster is just really nice
Badass!! Subscribed! I'm curious as I bought rainbow rozay and got chookies as a freebie. I have one chookies as a seedling and first 2 rainbow rozay I popped came up mutants. Worried, I popped another. It came up normal. So 2 mutants.one regular. And a chookies. Curious to see how they do! Also gg4x pbb sounds like a GREAT cross!!! Grow any out yet? Curios to see how those look! Keep up the great work!
Bagster is offline Quote