What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Isles Of Green: 20x72' Greenhouses (Light Dep)

Hello again everyone! Excited to share this grow diary with you all. Let's jump right into it!

Greenhouse #1 - 20x72' Gothic Farmtek
Greenhouse #2 - 20x72' Gable Conley

4 - 24" Intakes each
2 - 24" Exhaust Fans each (soon to be 3 each)
2 - 24" HAF Fans each

Beds 5x60 - Earthworm Soil Factory biological cut with red lava rock to chow mix aeration consistency with 80% drainage.

IPM (Veg): Avid (1.5ml/gal), Forbid (1.2ml/gal), Akari SC (1.5ml/gal), Spectre 2SC
IPM (Flower): Conserve SC, PyGanic, Predator Mites

Nutrients: MaxiBloom

EC / pH: 1.0-1.2 / 5.8-6.0

Water frequency: 7 - 2 minute intervals and 5 minutes for the last watering of the day.

Greenhouse #1 (Outside)

Greenhouse #1 (Inside)

Greenhouse #2 (Outside)

Greenhouse #2 (Inside)

troutman

Seed Whore
I wish I had that setup. It would be filled with Landrace Sativa trees. :)

That's a cool way to do light deprivation. Nobody on the outside can see what is going on. :woohoo:

I wish I had that setup. It would be filled with Landrace Sativa trees. :)

That's a cool way to do light deprivation. Nobody on the outside can see what is going on. :woohoo:

Yeah it works. It's not my favorite and is quite a bit of work by yourself so I'd rather have something automated in the future.

Here's what it looks like with the tarp on. Goes on when the light fades around 5:50 and gets taken off around 9:45 when its completely dark because of humidity issues.

troutman

Seed Whore
I was thinking maybe a 4 inch drainage tile that they use for water around homes could be placed underground at
each end of the shaded sections exiting outside both ends of the greenhouse. Then can be air pushed thru it by an
inline fan. That would get rid of a lot of humidity I bet.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Not sure if that's practical with our set up and don't have the amps for it at the moment until we get the electrical run down to the greenhouses finished.

If you have dew/condensation/moisture on the inside of your tarp during night time it won't be a good thing in the long run

Shit is looking good though!

Tynehead Tom

sub'in in for this show.
I'm up in bc interior and light dep is essential to ensure a quality harvest.
We are planning a 20 x 60 greenhouse build pending funds , but I really like your set up. I'll likely do the light dep the same way.

sub'in in for this show.
I'm up in bc interior and light dep is essential to ensure a quality harvest.
We are planning a 20 x 60 greenhouse build pending funds , but I really like your set up. I'll likely do the light dep the same way.

Thanks for tuning in Tom!

As I've mentioned in my previous post it isn't my favorite set up. I would much prefer an automated system on the outside of the greenhouse to be able to control the environment without addition costs, machinery, and etc. Not to mention pulling the heavy ass tarp over 60 feet of hoops, 4 times, every night sucks.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran

Thats aggressive lollipopping! i like that, that should help cut down on humidity if you have problems with that