What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grimmdica

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Would anyone happen to have a pack of Grimmdica stashed back? I have been looking absolutely EVERYWHERE for these seeds. Obviously they're all sold out, didn't last long and doesnt look like they will be made again. Willing to buy or trade. :tiphat:

G

Would anyone happen to have a pack of Grimmdica stashed back? I have been looking absolutely EVERYWHERE for these seeds. Obviously they're all sold out, didn't last long and doesnt look like they will be made again. Willing to buy or trade. :tiphat:

Good luck with your search mate:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Good luck with your search mate:tiphat:

Thanks man. I see that it is available in a couple of seed banks online, at least it claims to be in stock. These banks just dont ship to the USA. So what I would have to do is have someone order it for me in the countries they ship to, then mail it to me from there.

I am absolutely determined to find this one...

jayd

ive not seen any instock for a while. was 1 strain i wish i got. i have got a pk of mr souls nl/g13hp x kandahar. i grew 3 out and got 3 males. still got 8/9 seeds left and plan to give them another go soon. good luck with your search

Bud Jones

Hah I know you from another site !! I commented on your thread there about the Grimmdica .. Heheh ..It’s a small world after all .. Did you message Soul? I mighta asked you on that other thread .. I’ll poke around . Might have a line on those .

rykus

Strayfox madexseeds with the grimmdica too... maybe ge made F2's but not for resale.. he seems cool you could ask him too.

Genes

Check this out ;)

https://www.seedsherenow.com/shop/seed-types/regular-seeds/duke-diamonds-vault-sensi-hashplant-x-afghani/

It’s the same pack you’re looking for. Hehehe, I spoke to Duke and he confirmed it.

Bud Jones

Check this out ;)

https://www.seedsherenow.com/shop/seed-types/regular-seeds/duke-diamonds-vault-sensi-hashplant-x-afghani/

It’s the same pack you’re looking for. Hehehe, I spoke to Duke and he confirmed it.
Too funny . I told the op the same thing on anther site lmao.. True story tho . Same flipping cross :tiphat:

NEED 4 SEED

Thanks man. I see that it is available in a couple of seed banks online, at least it claims to be in stock. These banks just dont ship to the USA. So what I would have to do is have someone order it for me in the countries they ship to, then mail it to me from there.

I am absolutely determined to find this one...

What seedbanks do you see having them?
I hope it is not Bonza Seeds. The only seedbank I found still listing them, and their reputation on S-e-e-d-f-i-n-d-e-r seedbank review page is pretty low.

MountainBudz

Check this out ;)

When I talked with Mr. SouL about this, he told me they were actually much different. He said that he used a Sensi Afghani and Puck/Skelly HP, he said it was not the Sensi Hashplant in Grimmdica, even though it is listed as Sensi Hashplant in the info online.

But regardless, I'm still gonna grab a pack of that cross from Duke. :tiphat:

MountainBudz

What seedbanks do you see having them?
I hope it is not Bonza Seeds. The only seedbank I found still listing them, and their reputation on S-e-e-d-f-i-n-d-e-r seedbank review page is pretty low.

I have them bookmarked way way backed up now.. I will check when I get time, but neither of them are Bonza.