What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hash*_*bean's g13 seed project

hash*_*bean

picture update

picture update

thanks guys nice to see u enjoy it
here are some pictures i toke yesterday when the females hit week 9 of flower
and the males week 6 of flower

not much to say really i recon im gonna harvest in a week or so depending on the seeds

2980male_macro.jpg

B

BeAn

hash*_*bean said:
^^OMFG, that is the sexyest male on the planet....(LOL!! :pointlaug )

Massive respect dude, i hope you dont mind me stealing it for wallpaper?? :chin: :lurk:

Keep doing what you do bro! :sasmokin:

hash*_*bean

harvest

harvest

thanks alot u guys it really makes me smile when i see u like it hehe
an many thanks to the ppl who have nominated me for picture of the month
i feel really honnored to have 3 pictures nominated and im looking forward to see witch one they sellect for the competition if they chose one of them

i have had a bad arm all week i slept on it wrong hehe
so i didnt get to take so many pictures during the harvest

they got harvested along the week over 4-5 days

in a few weeks when the seeds are dry i will go on with the project

well enough talk here is some pictures for u to enjoy

first a picture of all of the harvest that could fit in the picture i allmost got it all hehe

and one closer up the bottom ones are plant n#6 and the back bottom ones are bluemystic the top ones are from plant n# 14

and one of plant n# 11 the first i harvested ,i harvested it last sunday so it has been drying for a week so far

and one of a male i cant remeber witch one

hash*_*bean

buds and some food grade oil

buds and some food grade oil

hi guys sry for not replying before now but i have been busy

a bit on the taste and high of the smoke
the taste is kind of like a mix of some flower taste and nuts
the high is very plessant to me does not lift u up to high unless u smoke it as oil or vapor
but at the same time it is not a total couchlock for me maby it is for u ,some of my friends go to sleep after it hehe

here is some pictures of it at day 28 since they go into the flower room(12-12)

first one from abit away so u can see the size compared to the can

and one closeup to see some of the crystals on day 28

and then i found some hemp seeds on sale and im playing around with them
,i made some oil from them yesterday not oil to smoke but oil to cook with or put on top of a salad ,
it smells and tase a bit of nuts and has a very nice taste

stonez

Hi hash**bean!

It sure was some awesome oil you extracted from those G13s, a bit too strong for me! ;)
I'll be looking forward to taste your purple g13 at you next harvest!
Some macroshots of your current grow would be nice, feel free to post a couple of cacti pics too! ;)
See you in a while!

- Stonez

hash*_*bean

update with pictures

update with pictures

sry guys a have been very busy the last many months so sry for not posting before

well here we go ,im in the process and selecting the best female out of 120 seeds
im now down to around 60 girls and they are all in flower around day 27 of flower

i just wanted to show some pictures not much to telle sofar beside the 120 plantes from seeds where very uniform

here are some pictures
first of the seeds when they got planted

and one shortly after whe they alle where in 0.5 liter pots

and one of the dirt while transplanting hehe

here is one some time after the transplant

and one of some of the clones i took clones of all the ladies

end then some from the flowering

and one more

these are from yesterday when they where on day 26 or 27

and from the other side

and some closeups to see the crystals on day 26-27

and one more

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/2http:/gall2980drysie-thumb.jpg[/img

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Wow, looking good, and great pic of all the dirt in you bathroom, haha! Love that.. And the ladies look so alike, some great seeds they and you made there.. Looking forward to getting some!! Much love <3

Dank-j

This thread kicks ass. I look forward to seeing what kind of results you get with all those ladies.
K+

Slapstick

I always enjoy your pictures HB, those plants look really tasty!... What was it, did u go to the canna cup or something like that, and thats why u have not updated? Cant always remember what i read on these forums.. wonder why :joint: :joint: :wave:

Mvh.

Slapstick

hash*_*bean

small update

small update

hi there yup been to the cup and been busy otherwise
i will get around to making an update with in the week i hope if not then the start of next week

these days im test smoking the moms to select the one to make the final seeds from

im also flowering a cutting of eatch mom so i can compare the grow pattern at the same time

here are some pictures of the smoke im test smoking
seperated in to small glasses
so i dont smoke it all in one session (hehe somtimes i forget and smoke all on the table in one cone hehe)

oh and one where u can see what im gonna spend my next month or so on hehe

should all be gone in a month or so hehe

u all have a very nice day and thanks for the nice comments
hope to update soon

B

Bigtimer7

hahahaha that is awesome! When can I come hang in your living room with you? Damn man whole lotta work for a damn good payoff! Love it man keep it rollin, if you can smoke all that in a month then you must be relatives with willie! haha keep it green my man great job!