What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Name the def

Anyone can look it up but are you correct w/MG? A friend grows in his garage and let's his truck run for 20 mins each morning. He claims there a benefit but I think the other bad gases/Chemicals are doing more harm then good. I advised since he is going the cheap route to use dry ice instead. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Anyone can look it up but are you correct w/MG? A friend grows in his garage and let's his truck run for 20 mins each morning. He claims there a benefit but I think the other bad gases/Chemicals are doing more harm then good. I advised since he is going the cheap route to use dry ice instead. Thoughts?

Yes, your friend is a moron. Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide are two very different gases.

expealadocious

Right?? haha... at least he's not killing himself that way....yet...

Name that deficiency... we'll have to come up with a name... its like...brand new!
Well it aint a lack of carbon monoxide haha

expealadocious

...and I dont see a deficiency .... the crinkle? sometimes a virus but generally a sign that the plant is pissed off and stressed... its all "im not ready to dieeee"

I laughed my but off but gas engines do produce a little of it but a heck of a lot more crap that there couldn't be any benefit If you look close to the new growth center leaves the very outside tips are fluoresce yellow on the tips hint hint

Latest posts

Latest posts