What's new

first grow space overheating. Help!

Z

Ziggaro

Sounds like you're going to need to cool that intake room to like 65 max if not an open window you don't have much choice but AC. I'd feel better at 60 but then I'd be worried my roots are getting blasted with cold air.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
A humidifier goes a long way in my tent. It drops the temp a little and adds moisture to the dry air. I am maxed out on wattage so I just can't use an ac unless I turn off a light.

EastCoast710

try to run your other fan as a intake.. see what happens . whats the temp like outside?.. that might help. over here its been only getting to about 70 max during the days.. and last night we had our first real freeze.. . I also run a flip flop. so 1 room is on during the night. other is on during the day.

california bud

The weather keeps getting cooler so i'm not going to worry about it for now. Won't be running at full 1000 watts for another week anyway- I'm still sourcing some clones and will give them a week of veg. Been downwatting intentionally to keep power usage/temps under control but also keep the canopy reasonably low until I'm ready to flip..

california bud

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
R u venting the air out completely or still by the window???? Did u get insulated duct... Judging from ur pick u can change ur configuration... Filter > cooltube-> cool tube> fan >out is one option that will get hot air from your lights n tent out n put negative pressure but still need cool air in...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
How are you expelling the heat from your cool tubes in that setup.It looks like you are just pulling air out off the ceiling,Im not sure?

Latest posts

Latest posts