What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Disease Problems, help needed! :)

DodoKing

hello everybody,

I have this mysterious problem with some of my plants this year and everyone I know in the buisness couldn't come up with a legit answer, so maybe someone on here can enlighten me or has similar problems.

First of all the conditions:

Outdoor Grow, Latitude 53degrees North

Soil:
normal garden soil from the local gardening shop mixed with the soil at growing site.

Fertilizer:
couple of nettle teas, some valerian extract and a normal organic vegetable fertilizer in medium dosages.

so I have been doin pretty good last year with the exact same setup, but this year somethin seemed to be goin wrong.

I have 12 plants in pretty close range to eachother, and this year my three starbud siter plants (this strain has been performing very well for me last year at the exact same spot) started to get little brown spots on their leafs, I was sure it's not a bug and at that time it didnt effect the others that were standing right next to the "infected" plants, what I did was spray everything with neem oil to make sure no bugs are on there and I sprayed milk and very low amount of anti-fungial pesticides, no crazy harmful stuff tho, I swear, and of course all this was before they really started to flower.

so I have some pictures here and as you can see, these plants have been lookin like this for 6weeks and seem to still be growing and flowering, of course slower, while all the surrounding plants dont seem to have any symptoms or just very slight ones on the lower leafs.

I tried to cut off every leave on the starbud that was affected more than 50% but it came to a point where I would've had to chop em all, so I left em on there to see what will happen, and so far they havent completely wilted away...

also I'm pretty certain that I didnt over-fertilize them, because the problem was there before the fertilizer, but what do I know :D

I'm by far no good grower and hope someone on here can help me with a clear answer to this problem, and I know that it's too late now to stop the problem, but maybe someone has a good advice on preventive measures for next year, any help is much appreciated :D

also if there is any info that is needed to solve the problem I will try to provide it!

N

NonDa

Yes, we can see the pictures now.

I now hope someone with more experience than me can help you out.

I would read up in the "Cannabis Infirmary" forum, their are some sticky threads about disease.

DodoKing

can anyone tell me how I remove this thread here so I can re-open it in the infirmary sub-forum since that would probably be the better place, I'm new to this forum stuff, so please bare with me here :D

DodoKing

ok, cool, already did that, another forum I've been on people were very stingy about such stuff, so I thought I just better ask first :D