What's new

Rezen8 Seeds. Femenized or regular ?

Limolax

Hi there.
My friend brought me some seeds from Colorado. I live outside US. I was wondering if the seeds are feminized or regular. It doesn't say anything on the pack or website about being femenized but my friend is insisting they are fem. here is link to the website:
http://www.tgscolorado.com/rezen8-seeds-4264
Thanks in ad advance. CheeeerZ

EastCoast710

on the site is says. MALE x FEMALE.. on the strains used to make the seeds.. that would indicate these are regular seeds.. pop them ALL.

Limolax

Ah crap. Thanks. That's what I thought. So what's the meaning of single seed packs?!?
He brought them in packs of sixes and ones. Since they are not fem. it would not be wise to buy 2 or 3 single pack and I guess buying a pack with six regular seeds will defenately give me a chance at one incredible mother plant maybe even more. Right?

EastCoast710

for people who don't know better.. depending on what your trying to do .. I mean.. you really need to pop more then 1.. just to be safe.. if u get a male. you wasted some time if your wanting to smoke your own product.. if its a hobby. and you don't care.. pop 1.. lol. but personally.. id pop atleast half. just so you have a chance at getting a female.

EastCoast710

with seeds.. 6 .. u might find a great one. u might not.. u might find something u think is GREAT for now.. until you pop something else. lol.. just keep it simple.. for your first grow id go with soil... but I'm sure a lot of people will chime in if you make a thread asking questions.