What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
That PM worried the shit outta me and it went straight into the delete file! it was messed up that's not an offer you make publicly or to a bunch of people you don't know by pm! so stay safe

i hear ya there....hell i went back to chk it again,and mods already had deleted it
pretty trippy and ballsy shit if ya ask me... stay safe all... :peek:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
@ copper both were topped ,and going to 12/12 to see what there about. I can tell you it was were hard to germinate these beans.i sent Bog a message a month ago no reply. I had a bad germ rate.i thought I would mention that to you.

RockinRobot

Looking good there WCS...

Here's my update at 38 days 12/12 I have been harvesting these at 60-63 days but thinking of going 70 this run.

Some buds already falling over. going to need to start tying them up. Unfortunately that 1 hermie did it's job. Not completely ruined but I see a LOT of seeds scattered around.

Little heat stress directly under the lights. need to get my room redone after this grow finishes.

Can't get good bud pics with phone. This is starting to get really frosty.

:)

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
^^^looks good^^ do you know why she hermied on you? Were they female seeds. What stain u got there? And what did you use for your screen? I can't find anything thing that has big holes in it.

RockinRobot

^^^looks good^^ do you know why she hermied on you? Were they female seeds. What stain u got there? And what did you use for your screen? I can't find anything thing that has big holes in it.

This strain is an unknown sativa dominant from bag seed. It was prone to hermie to begin with as they are from plants that had themselves hermied. That being said I believe they were caused by an issue with a new DIY flood table at start of flower. 3 plants got really stunted before I noticed the issue and fixed it. They rebounded great so I didn't pull them but 2 of the 3 hermied later (should have known) so I pulled them all. Only had 1 ball sack open before I chopped them but that's enough in a grow as small as mine... Especially when the plant is near a fan. None of the others have hermied.

As for my screen it's a frame made of 2 x 2 and I string it with nylon twine. It has a 2 1/2" grid.

RockinRobot

Almost forgot.

Here are the clones from the Amnesia x TT all with new growth. Still haven't shown sex yet though. Still keeping them in flower room till they do.

Catatafish

Veteran
Oh dammit...bastard got the posts deleted now we have the stupid ghost "thread page count" going on in the FL thread too.. just like the glue thread and some others.

IE...I see 412 as last page but there is only 411. Shit always fucks me up.

DAMN YOU GREEN LUNG!!!!

RockinRobot

Oh dammit...bastard got the posts deleted now we have the stupid ghost "thread page count" going on in the FL thread too.. just like the glue thread and some others.

DAMN YOU GREEN LUNG!!!!

Yea it Sucks. I actually PM'd the MOD that deleted the posts bitching about it.

Catatafish

Veteran
Yea I dont think it works. I use private browsing on some machines and its always there.

I think if you takes some g-bong hits off the 5gal bottle out the bath tub you might be able to enter the other dimension where access to the ghost page is possible...need to have coba give it a whirl

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Poppin some WTF OG (Triangle Kush/Fire Og x The White) and Abusive 13 (HP13 x Abusive OG). Those will get me going until i get some cuts in. Going to try and get a couple runs in before i shut down again.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...

DAMN YOU GREEN LUNG!!!!

fuckin A......i have ALWAYS been wondering how this occurred.....now i know.....and knowing is half the battle..... :biggrin:

G/O stay safe brudda,and keep us posted...if some how possible.. :tiphat:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Poppin some WTF OG (Triangle Kush/Fire Og x The White) and Abusive 13 (HP13 x Abusive OG). Those will get me going until i get some cuts in. Going to try and get a couple runs in before i shut down again.

right on........glad to see you getting something going.

didnt you make the Trinity OG x DMT? those will go in water today to soak overnight so ill see soon what worth keeping out of them.

peace

RockinRobot

Woot... Great news Both of the big Amnesia x TT are girls. The clones started showing today. Moved them back into veg area.

The others still aren't big enough or have any branches to clone. That includes the WFA#6 x TT

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
right on........glad to see you getting something going.

didnt you make the Trinity OG x DMT? those will go in water today to soak overnight so ill see soon what worth keeping out of them.

peace

Thanks bro. I am definitely happy to start growing again. Might pop some others as well just havent decided on what yet. Trying to keep my flowering numbers to 5-6plants.

Yeah I made the Trinity OG x DMT seeds. I look forward to seeing what ya find in those. That was a very limited run.

-G/O

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
@ rocking they are looking good.the reason I asked what kind of seed is cause I had a bubblicious from nirvana,and they would allways Hermie at the end of flower cause a few seeds they were female seeds idk if female seeds are more prone to Hermie. Now my second from on a chemical induced Hermie/s1 I have never seen a male flower as of yet second run with her. I'm going to make S2 ,but the s1 seeds that you have I guess carry the Hermie gene,but doesn't mean it will Hermie I'm curious I think that sounds about right? Hey guys a chemical induced Hermie is different than one just trying Hermie ?

Day 61 day 2 of flush taking her in 8 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts