What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 101 v2 thread

Those deer creek>alpine runs were always fun. Deer creek is a shell of what it used to be. I always enjoyed walking through the corn fields on acid....can't do that anymore.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem 3:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She was more bland than some of the other Chems. More earthy kush. Her growth structure though was absolutely perfect. I always thought she was the chem for a stealthy outdoor that still put out some very strong herb.

dank.Frank

Fiddynut

Those deer creek>alpine runs were always fun. Deer creek is a shell of what it used to be. I always enjoyed walking through the corn fields on acid....can't do that anymore.
For sure hippie. Went to dead and co at alpine summer before last not much has changed. Alpine was closed for upgrades this last summer, they said they were adding camping sites. All that running through fields use to get the farmers so pissed I think the dead were banned for a while up here.
Piece...Fiddy.

I always thought they should have had on site camping. The drive back to bong recreation is a long way when you are stoned to the bone

Fiddynut

I always thought they should have had on site camping. The drive back to bong recreation is a long way when you are stoned to the bone
Haha camping at bong lots of fun lol. But yes not having to drive home after shows (or sleep with the corn) makes lots of sense. We will see if they actually do it. I never worried about that when I was a young buck but these days I'm paranoid to drive anywhere after partying, even when taking it easy. The cops always had plenty of business when GD were in town.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing worthy of note - notice how there are zero supports. No cage. No poles. Nothing. She was fairly rigid and held herself perfectly. I loved her structure. I thought of her as the kush of the chem family, for several reasons. Not OG, that'd be the Skunk Va, but more like a hindu or afghan ie kush.

dank.Frank

Bmac1

Veteran
I have a pack of chemsour in the fridge. Didnt have great luck with my last pack of rez seeds. Germinating that is.

TheBlaze

Subbed!

Here is some Chem sis x Lemon Larry x NL#5 originally bred by Zoolander. Grew this out last year. She was a freak. Absolutely loved that plant. Need to get some more of these beans.

ET - Lost Coast OG

lcog_zpsy9emtoel.jpg

lcog_2_zpscsefm7lz.jpg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Chem 3:

View Image

View Image

View Image

She was more bland than some of the other Chems. More earthy kush. Her growth structure though was absolutely perfect. I always thought she was the chem for a stealthy outdoor that still put out some very strong herb.

dank.Frank

Got that plant by mistake some yrs back.... There's a reason she is not popular...Made me question my ability to grow stank chem by week 3 I new sumthin wasn't right. Turned out homie mixed up shit..

Structure can't be beat but she is bland bland bland, if 91 n d are loud, 4 n sis noisy, the 3 is silent.. Looks good though, grower can only do so much , you cross her to Anything??? Seems like the only reason to have her is if she passes her strength on,

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would agree, when compared to her siblings. She had her interesting aspects. Silver lining maybe?

I wanted to cross her to Karma Genetics Brotherhood OG. Would have made for a killer chunky, potent, stealthy outdoor line.

Chem 3 x Stardawg Ix2 that Phillthy ran. Seeds were made by MoneyMike. (Phillthy's pics)

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@THEBLAZE - Interesting you like that seed lot so much. Thanks for sharing the information in PM. I vaguely remember that story.

Some of the best cannabis I've ever smoked is Zoolander Chem Sis x NL#1/NL#5. It was only through great effort and much kindness that I still have some of these seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the same flower as above.

picture.php

I have no issue in saying the "chem line", what ever it is, has changed the face of cannabis. I really enjoy it and the many offspring!

dank.Frank

TheBlaze

Beautiful work there Frank. It looks the business!

Yeah, I got 2 phenos from 2 fem beans. The pheno posted above was an absolute winner. Vigourous plant that took everything in stride, and packed up the buds. Even the lower buds were dense, solid, egg shaped beauties. Gave off a glorious smell as well. Tasted good and packed a mighty punch. For me, it was a fantastic all rounder.

Americangrower

Veteran
Well Zoo just made a new cross with a male Sis/light and a mint chocolate chip that sounds pretty potent.
This is purely a guess on my point since Zoo won't tell but his newest seeds are Secret weapon x Weird Jimmy I just have this gut feeling that Secret Weapon is the female of Sis/light since he never showed 1 only the male. If it is Sis/light x SSH/Lemon Thai....yikes.

TheBlaze

Man, I love these discussions. Can tell I will be making this thread my home for a while. I have 6 LV420 above ground as well. (chem 91 x blueberry) They are 3 days old today. Will post pics of them tomorrow, although seedlings just look like seedlings. LOL!

Americangrower

Veteran
I think Chem 3 structure is very similar to Sister..I don't care for sister and not really sure why I keep her around. I think its for the same reason you have 3 because she crosses so well.
picture.php

picture.php