What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

EasyGoing

View Image

This is the weekly chart, very basic but very important imo.

We are encountering resistance@636

I think the volatility is going to really go into overdrive as we try to reclaim these Fibbonaci levels @ 61%, 50% and 38% if we’re lucky.

You can see how the 50% retracement level coincides with what seemed to be a lot of support at around 788~ ETH. That will be my final target. I will start to unload at 700 and close out my position there.

We are now dealing with the 61% Fibbonaci, from my knoweldge of Fibbonaci retracement levels this is a very important level. If we can move above this level and stay there, there is a high probability that I will hit my target. It’s actually a very bullish sign that this is in fact a reversal on ETH and possibly the overall market.

Hold on to your nutsacks and panties because it’s going to get a little hectic from here imo.

Good luck trading.

I have my exit position with ETH set at 714..... Great post. Thanks for sharing.

BTC is going to take off here guys....... Hope everybody is ready.

EasyGoing

Fundamental analisys is for amateurs. There will always be someone with more info and more sources of information than you. There is daily “good” and “bad” news and based on how the underlying asset is doing, going up or down, either the bad news or the good news applies.

Technical analisys is king my friends. Then again most of you will fail at trading altogether. 99% of you will fail. When I say good luck I mean it.:tiphat:

Another good post. :tiphat:

Chappi

There will always be SOMEONE with more info than 'you/me' but that doesn't mean that 'you/me' don't have a finger on the pulse of something that most other people still think is a gimmick/scam/whatever.

Also, i am pretty certain that 99% of people investing in crypto will not lose.

Maybe i will, but there will be many winners.

Investing and trading are not the same thing brother.

Chappi

Bitcoin cash is on fire but I’m skeptic on it...which means it will probably go even higher lol

I was bearish on bitcoin and still kind of am. I think we will see another big drop in a week or so, that’s where I think some will revisit lows and probably make lower lows before going back up(not then but that’s when the decline will start). I’m hoping that ETH doesn’t make a lower low but I think BTC will because to be honest I don’t really believe in BCH or ETH, I am a BTC loyalist I guess lol. But that’s not why I’m bearish on those and to be fully honest I’ve only really done good TA on BTC and ETH, but based on the TA I have done I expect BTC to revisit 5000 level but ETH to make a higher low in the primary term.

Good luck trading!

Chappi

Look at this chart, not saying this is going to happen right now but it won’t end well for BCH.

attachment.php

It looks like BCH traders are suckers for FOMO and pile in without discretion. You can see BCH makes these type of straight up moves but then takes a huge dump.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

EasyGoing

Now here is TRX. Notice TRX has bounced off the 60rsi, and is about to test it again. If we shoot past that 60rsi, I expect a break out just like Ripple. Most of my money is in Ripple right now, but will transfer over the second TRX breaks 60 rsi.

View Image

Remember folks, break outs don't last long, and are usually followed by a dip or correction. Don't be afraid to take profits.

You guys pay attention to this post? I hope so. We have cleared the 60 rsi and have broken out nicely. Re-read the last post. Compare charts. Your welcome for those who paid attention. 50% gains. :tiphat:

First chart, as the RSI rises above 60. Notice the green candles going in, with good volume.
picture.php

Current chart, massive gains in a tiny amount of time. Notice how the jump started when we cleared the 60rsi?

picture.php

Tron will reach a point here where it will become over bought. However the main net release is May 31st. Coin burn will start to take effect in June/july with new platforms signing up. This is just the start. :tiphat: (yes there will be dips, yes it will go up and down. However, Tron to the moon in the long term)

EasyGoing

I was joking, Tron is on fire! One of the top 5 gainers for the week, and zero correction. It's going up, and it will continue to until the main net release.

If Tron passes .20 I retire.

BTW, notice that cup and handle forming on that Tron chart? Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Chappi

I was joking, Tron is on fire! One of the top 5 gainers for the week, and zero correction. It's going up, and it will continue to until the main net release.

If Tron passes .20 I retire.

BTW, notice that cup and handle forming on that Tron chart? Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Well I’ll buy a little if it drops to .06:biggrin:

EasyGoing

Dont ever trade off anything I say.... For the record. Do your own trading.

With that said, Tron is about to break out again IMO. Might flirt with 1000 sats. Exit 820 sats - 915 sats. Good luck.

EasyGoing

Well that didn't take long.

Once again, your welcome......

Funny how it seems I can predict these price increases........ But people keep telling me that is impossible. I guess I will keep doing what I always do, and steer clear of the main stream lemmings.

Latest posts

Latest posts