What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ambertrichome

Veteran
Heads up to whoever is quick enough...

3 packs of Uncle Fester Skunk in stock at The Nature Farm.

You motherfuckers are lucky, if I had the funds Ida swooped them all up already.

:tiphat:

:moon::moon::tiphat::laughing
This is for whomever STOLE these before I could finish the order.

I had them in the cart, but hadnt put the order in yet, and when I put the order in, SOLD OUT, when 30 seconds before, there was 1 pack left. I literally missed it by seconds.

Scrappy-doo

Hey man...I seen your post not long after you posted the first post about them having those beans in stock again, and that was before you said you had bought another pack when you said 3 was left.

I went straight to the website and purchased two packs, completed my order, sending money order out tomorrow. So lets figure out what's going on here...

You said originally there were 3 packs left. You purchased 1 and I purchased 2. So shouldn't that leave "0"? I just went back to the website (I made my purchase earlier a couple of hours ago) and seen how many packs it would allow me to add to my cart. It allows up to 2 packs. I tried 3 and it says you cannot add that amount to your cart, we only have 2 packs in stock.

So makes me wonder if something is up with their system. I feel like since its cash or money orders only that they accept, that we may get emails tomorrow explaining the apology that they were out of stock when we attempted order.

I know what I'm saying is confusing, but I just feel like there sales system is not automated and they have to manually change the stock during each order. If not, then how would their be 3 packs to begin with, you and I bought those 3 out and now there is two left?

I thought there was only 3 packs left because that's all it would allow me to put in my cart, but maybe it's just a 3 pack limit per customer. Anyways, they're out of stock now.

These were just restocks from nonpaying orders. He doesn't usually give notice you just have to check the site regularly and get lucky. Too bad for those who missed out. I don't think this gen will be available again. Personally I prefer this open pollenation rather than a more bottlenecked version he's working towards. I've got 2 packs now to open pollenate again and open up more paths for future treasure hunting.

I also have a pack of 70's era skunk#1 to look through. 2018 is going to be the year of skunk over here.

Last edited:

bestothebest

You are safe, I got my two from him a few months back. After a while he reopens unpaid orders onto the site. Must have done it in between your purchases or something.

hoki2test

Veteran
View attachment 444423

This screenshot was just taken from there site. After you bought 1 pack and I bought 2 packs, a total of 3 when their was only 3 to begin with. Its saying there is 2 in stock.

Hope we get our orders. I got the last 2 they had a couple of weeks ago before they sold out. But it never come up and said there were more in stock after that. Did you use cash or money order? I'm planning on sending my payment out first thing in the morning.

NOTHING IN STOCK NOW,I JUST TOOK A LOOK SEE....YOU GUYS ARE VERY LUCKY....MAKE SURE YOU GROW THEM OUT...WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT THEY DO

ambertrichome

Veteran
lol don't you already have like 10 packs of different skunk varieties amber?

Yeah I got a bunch of packs each of the Dominion Skunk, Granny Skunk, and the Sis Skunk. Not counting Uncle Festers.

I want all these old genes I can find. Skelly Hash Plant included. Those Sk x HPs can be devestating. Add in some Haze, and youre done

Also, if your interested??

JamesBeanCompany.

Dynasty Genetics
Huckleberry Cough

90s NL5 x Haze. Pure Haze. NOt Nevils, and NOT the stuff that came from Nevil.

The cough is a special cut of NL5/Hz from the 90s, and is called the cough, because it will take your lungs out, and shpw them to you.

This has been bred to the Oregon Huckleberry IBL, which is strong unto itself.

These will be my next purchase.

Last edited:

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I thought there was only 3 packs left because that's all it would allow me to put in my cart, but maybe it's just a 3 pack limit per customer. Anyways, they're out of stock now.

These were just restocks from nonpaying orders. He doesn't usually give notice you just have to check the site regularly and get lucky. Too bad for those who missed out. I don't think this gen will be available again. Personally I prefer this open pollenation rather than a more bottlenecked version he's working towards. I've got 2 packs now to open pollenate again and open up more paths for future treasure hunting.

I also have a pack of 70's era skunk#1 to look through. 2018 is going to be the year of skunk over here.

I plan on doing the same Scrappy. I am going to open pollinate an entire room of these and then work the seeds and maybe do some crossing to the already available Kentucky Roadkill Skunk that is still around here.

Either way its gonna be a great adventure.. There is nothing, like pure skunk!

dc2569

appy skunk

appy skunk

Not sure if i have the original but these were aquired in the 90s and grown outdor in the appys every season. Ill post some pics of male and female selections last year.

Attachments

• 21267381_1983089441959308_601819107_o.jpg
    21267381_1983089441959308_601819107_o.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 17
  • dcfg.jpg
    dcfg.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 24
  • dacstud.jpg
    dacstud.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 21277929_1983089435292642_1711728794_o.jpg
    21277929_1983089435292642_1711728794_o.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 21267534_1983089465292639_1271904960_o.jpg
    21267534_1983089465292639_1271904960_o.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 20

dc2569

macro male flowers

macro male flowers

last pic is of dried male flowers

Attachments

• DCfrostpollen.jpg
    DCfrostpollen.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 19
  • WIN_20170817_18_15_56_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170817_18_15_56_Pro.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 15
  • WIN_20180128_06_20_21_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180128_06_20_21_Pro.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 24

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Not sure if i have the original but these were aquired in the 90s and grown outdor in the appys every season. Ill post some pics of male and female selections last year.

This looks a LOT like the local road kill here in Ky I had spoke of earlier in the thread!

dc2569

Appy skunk

Appy skunk

This looks a LOT like the local road kill here in Ky I had spoke of earlier in the thread!
Its been growing in the mtns here since i can remember smoking. luckily a family member did a good job at preserving and maintaning these and passed on the genetics. i recently finished going through all of the filial generation i started with, to select and maintain a special male cut from this line. From all the feedback i have gotten and progeny i have seen grown, it seems like the later maturing male is going to be the stud. this strain excites me more than any of the whats hot strains out there. very consistent and hardy plant.

dc2569

I plan on doing the same Scrappy. I am going to open pollinate an entire room of these and then work the seeds and maybe do some crossing to the already available Kentucky Roadkill Skunk that is still around here.

Either way its gonna be a great adventure.. There is nothing, like pure skunk!

I am about an hour away from kentucky border originally. chances are we have the one and same

dc2569

Here's the male after cutting on him a little and stressing him before moving under artificial. Even played around with messing his light schedules up. He never hermied.

Attachments

• 0731171611.jpg
    0731171611.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 0731171955.jpg
    0731171955.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 0730171911a.jpg
    0730171911a.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 0730171906.jpg
    0730171906.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 20

dc2569

They don't always express the leaf form you guys speak of. I suspect it will express more after this year's breedings

Attachments

• 0730171911.jpg
    0730171911.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 0810172029b.jpg
    0810172029b.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 20

ambertrichome

Veteran
Even Uncle Festers genetics don't come anywhere near having all double serrations, and it could be its not common, as I don't know. Even on the leaf he shows, all of the serrations aren't double serrated.

Most of the plants seemingly don't display this trait.

I just got these in the mail. 3 x Skunk18 and freebie was Super Lemon Haze x Sk18.

Attachments

• WIN_20180201_17_45_50_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180201_17_45_50_Pro.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
R

Rox

Even Uncle Festers genetics don't come anywhere near having all double serrations, and it could be its not common, as I don't know. Even on the leaf he shows, all of the serrations aren't double serrated.

Most of the plants seemingly don't display this trait.

I just got these in the mail. 3 x Skunk18 and freebie was Super Lemon Haze x Sk18.

but you said...in the uncle fester skunk thread

They are 1/3 Afghani, and many of the leaves are Double Serrated, which is indicative of a some of the genetics originating from India, Nepal, or Afghanistan.

It could be that even though its 1/3 Afghan, the Afghan could be Dominant, and have a strong influence on it, regardless that its 2/3 Sativa.

Its also a misnomer that all Indica is Broad Leaf. Most of the earliest stuff from India, Nepal, and Afghanistan were a mix of both narrow, and broad.

The original Mazar i Sharif, and Sheberghan, can get 15 feet tall leaves as big as your chest, and 2 feet long but generally the medium size plants are the best. But there is considerable variation.

Ive got 10 packs of the Sk18 IBL, but haven't started them yet, as I see different times for the flowering.

I believe theres a couple packs for sale right now.

! place says 55-65 days, and U Mello says 12+ weeks for many, but I wonder if that for outside, and what the indoor times may be??

Id, actually my friend(s) could start some in a few weeks if I knew they weren't 12 weeks inside, as they have an 80+ day strain now, and want to get away from those for now. Blue Orca Haze. 1 guy has got 20 female Swami Blue Orca Haze to look through.

1 friend started 20 RedEyed Genetics Emerald City Cookies a week ago. 17 came up. Its Platnium GSC x Original Glue#4

But next week hes going to start 1 pack each of Dominion Skunk, and 1 Pack of Dominion Granny Skunk, which have original Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1, Skelly Hashplant, VA 91Chemdog, VA Afghani.

But Id really like to know how long they flower indoors.

I also did Email him, but got no response.

But Id start them if they were 70 or less days.

??:tiphat:??

ambertrichome

Veteran
So whats your point???

The plants are done by 65 days inside, late Sept- mid Oct outside, is what I found out.

Also many people that sell to Non Legal States, don't like to give specifics, as the seeds are sold for non germination only, and if emails are seized, and they give specifics to people in non legal states, they are technically guilty for a conspiracy charge. Add on using the mail to commit conspiracy.

I'm actually more interested in the

Dominion Seed Company Gear, Dynasty Genetics The Cough x Oregon Huckleberry, and Coastal Seed Company Puck Yeah. Heirloom NL1 x PNW Puck cut Hashplant, vs the RKS.

I really like the Skelly Hash Plant.

The Afghan Name is Indicative of where it originated, and is a Broad Leaf Variety, and then bred with 2 Narrow Leaf Varieties.

Though referred to as Sativa, for most people to understand, and not have to write a book for them to understand, or get an argument, the Sativa name is mentioned and is simply referred to what most people know both Columbian,, and Acapulco Gold as Sativa, when in truth, they are Narrow Leaf Indica.

Got it ???

Last edited: