What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mighty Amstel Freeze - parentage?

OnceUpon

I am curious about which parents were used in the original cross of this outdoor strain. mighty amstel freze

its a 3 way polyhybrid, i have seen it listed as amstel freeze crossed mith mighty....can some verify for certain it was not was mighty mite x amstel gold used in the original mating?

the latter seems quite possible as that cross was around a lot once upon a time.

ya never know. worth a quick question

hamstring

Veteran
I grew a cross of this strain (AK99 X Freezeland) back in 2009 and it was one of the best outdoor strains I have grown. Good potency and a very pronounced citrus flavor. It had a pheno that finished September 15th. Jaysprout disappeared or maybe he took up another screen name not sure.

If you are looking for more info I would go to u n l e a s h d a g r e e n . n e t. they are bunch of canucks who know a shit load about outdoor growing.

yahooman

I grew a cross of this strain (AK99 X Freezeland) back in 2009 and it was one of the best outdoor strains I have grown. Good potency and a very pronounced citrus flavor. It had a pheno that finished September 15th. Jaysprout disappeared or maybe he took up another screen name not sure.

If you are looking for more info I would go to u n l e a s h d a g r e e n . n e t. they are bunch of canucks who know a shit load about outdoor growing.

sadly,mr clone has driven so many away and udg is a shadow of its formal self.....its over....very sad....i think mr clone has a serious mental illness

zappa66

yah I hear you about u.d.g very sad. I grew Mighty Amstel x manitoba madness at 44n one year, quite liked it. They were a mid september 4/5' x-mass tree, 3-4+oz. pretty good with mold too.

zappa66

Good find! I really wanted some back in the day but never got my hands on them. I was googling some unleash gear other day for kicks and I guess someone has them for sale someplace, I forget where. Looked like a nice plant from the grow reports on unleash.

Latest posts

Latest posts