What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OVERGROW THE JUNGLE!!!! 2016

B

BAKED_BEANZ

only way you get this stuff right , is having a good crack at it . each year you,ll pick something else up or do something different . takes years to perfect guerrilla growing .

from what i see you putting the effort in , you,ll be rewarded . you,ll get a break once the plants all in , light work . then the fun really begins .

ALMOST DONE!!!!

ALMOST DONE!!!!

:woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

looking good mate , she,ll be a full patch when she done . the top pic really shows the size . nice stuff .

Photos from the other thread:

bottom half of the spot (FAK, Cookies, Yetis)
picture.php

from uptop
picture.php

picture.php

All models are females of fertile age :biggrin:

klint

Veteran
Hey PurpleJ You gonna need some help at the end of season man. Coz its aint one man job hehehhehe. Good luck Bro! :)

Swamp Thang

Veteran
My gawd. Some serious back-breaking, callous building labor went into this grow, Purple Meister. Now you are safely into the kick-back, relax and anticipate phase of the operation, where you can nod off to sleep at night with visions of monstrous killer buds looming large in the jungle.

I really like the sweeping panorama shots that show the mountain range stretching out to the horizon. Awesome stuff. I'll be tagging along for the ride on this mountain grow, for sure.

Last edited:
Welcome & thanks :)

Yea bro, eating ground coffee, adderall, fucking speed, nothing’s out of the question here, whatever, until I have all of my weight packed and safely stored <----- no chill.

Since it’s picture time and more people will be joining, here's a quick summary:

- This is my first grow of such a scale
- TONS of hiking went into finding this spot, it measures 530sq.m. / 630 yards, has water, very good security
- It used to be overgrown, a few months of machete action + cheap rototiller (fingers still sore from so much squeezing)
- Rough start, lots of seed didn't pop, ended up with just enough to plant the entire spot
- Went MIA, back just in time to prevent a huge orgy from happening, male killing spree
- 200 females, 1/3 tiny, 1/3 ok size, 1/3 Christmas tree. Some seed, just a bit (I hope!), might be useful for next season! even though I will try to reverse some strains.
- Less than 500 bucks invested... and um... eggs & fries diet (really).
- Fuck a job and business casual :tiphat:

Now I am at a point where I am figuring out how and where I will dry the bud.
Either:

1) Chop, hang under tarp, garbage bag, trim by hand over time <-- seems more likely, even though I don't like that too much
2) Build shed NOW, chop, trim (trimpro or by hand), dry on racks <-- not sure yet how much weight I am pulling here and the space that it would need (if a shed’s to be built).

October could be rainy and foggy as a bitch... It could also be exactly as the weather is now... There's a slim chance (5%) that I find a roof for freshly chopped plants, but the funk's gonna be an issue for sure. Have a few more weeks to figure it out... Either way, everything's done in the woods. (95%)

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks great! why not hang tarps in the woods and dry and trim where you grew it?

i'll bet you'll want to be sleeping there anyways no? good luck with your finish!

Blue Dream fluffing out

Blue Dream fluffing out

:wallbash:
Not sure where that pollen has came from. There was a super early Yeti back in mid August that I missed -- and alright, there's some seed in my earliy girls. But WTF? These BD's were far from flowering then... Anyway - so half of my shit is fluffing out ... Whew.

And there's gonna be some loooong ass nights removing all that shit one by one from my earlier girls (not joking, I dunno how you guys deal with this sorta shit, I pretend I am counting money going through all the buds with a toothpick haha :tiphat:)

picture.php

picture.php

... I am breathing very, very, very deeply right now :comfort: ...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

why do you say your blue dream is fluffiing out , its basically just started flowering .think you will find they will be super dense buds . its early days

just thought i,d mention this , since its your first real grow . most new growers make the mistake of picking early . especially if there,s a few plants . they get all eager and convince themselves its ready . then your first pick drys up to bugger all . you need to be patient , make sure they are fully mature .
thats some solid advice for you :)

looks like plant health has picked up ,

theJointedOne

Veteran
why do you say your blue dream is fluffiing out , its basically just started flowering .think you will find they will be super dense buds . its early days

just thought i,d mention this , since its your first real grow . most new growers make the mistake of picking early . especially if there,s a few plants . they get all eager and convince themselves its ready . then your first pick drys up to bugger all . you need to be patient , make sure they are fully mature .
thats some solid advice for you :)

looks like plant health has picked up ,

I think by 'fluffing out' he means it became seeded.