What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada Sour Diesel

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Overwhelming coffee sour aroma.

Its unmistakable. At least an 8 on a smell scale to 10.

That's the one you want

Sour Diesel Week 6 Flowering

Sour Diesel Week 6 Flowering

picture.php

From one of our grower's... Will post weekly updates. She has a loooong way to go!

FireIn.TheSky

Shishka your results were so good I had to get some myself.

Do you think these fem seeds are ecsd s1's?
I know they had a regular seed sour diesel that was made with sour cream but they don't give much info about these feminized seeds. Not many pics on the Internet either.

I hope they are ecsd s1s, they're a goof deal compared to Dr greenthumbs.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Shishka your results were so good I had to get some myself.

Do you think these fem seeds are ecsd s1's?
I know they had a regular seed sour diesel that was made with sour cream but they don't give much info about these feminized seeds. Not many pics on the Internet either.

I hope they are ecsd s1s, they're a goof deal compared to Dr greenthumbs.

Only once did I get to see this phenotype, it ended up looking like a very old sour diesel I remember seeing pics of. Not ECSD, the ecsd was always way more swollen and foxtailed. These buds were very sloppy looking, its like you could see the thai type bud structure in there, yet full and firm.

I would say they are deffo not ecsd s1's. Prolly more like Original Diesel aka Underdawg s1's or fem cross'.

They might just be whats listed on the pack.

FireIn.TheSky

Only once did I get to see this phenotype, it ended up looking like a very old sour diesel I remember seeing pics of. Not ECSD, the ecsd was always way more swollen and foxtailed. These buds were very sloppy looking, its like you could see the thai type bud structure in there, yet full and firm.

I would say they are deffo not ecsd s1's. Prolly more like Original Diesel aka Underdawg s1's or fem cross'.

They might just be whats listed on the pack.

What they list in the descripton is the theorized genetic make up of ecsd, "(91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL.

I mean you will see phenos I've grown quite a few sd IBLs and to find one true to ecsd is rare. I found 2 in quite a few seeds. As for the foxtail inf if you've looked at Dr gts pics you'd see many phenos not all look that much like ecsd.

How many seeds of these did u grow out?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
What they list in the descripton is the theorized genetic make up of ecsd, "(91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL.

I mean you will see phenos I've grown quite a few sd IBLs and to find one true to ecsd is rare. I found 2 in quite a few seeds. As for the foxtail inf if you've looked at Dr gts pics you'd see many phenos not all look that much like ecsd.

How many seeds of these did u grow out?

It was only one seed, but it has 2 ways that it can come out depending on the conditions.

Imma try and find the sour pics I saw a while back.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This is the sloppy bud structure I am talking about

picture.php

I think its more of a sister to ecsd than a child.
More daywrecker aka underdawg aka original diesel leaning sour diesel.

Here's what I think is most similar to my cut
Hoover_Lungz Original Diesel s1's

picture.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundred Gram Oz View Post
Are you sure? I think that the AJ cut is actually AJ Original Sour Diesel and not the original diesel. They are 2 completely different cuts.

Peace,
HGO
Hi HGO

They are not completely different cut at all, they share the same lineage. What u call AJ's Original Sour Diesel is the cut known as East Coast Sour Diesel, which is a dominant phenotype of the Original Diesel. Both are from the same guy: Asshole Joe aka Weasel.

91 Chemdawg x (Mass SS x NL) = Original Diesel, Underdawg Diesel, Daywrecker, Headband etc... <--- The cut that Jah is running

(91 Chemdawg x (Mass SS x NL) x DNL = Original Sour Diesel as u called it, aka East Coast Sour Diesel.

In other words, the Original Diesel, Jah's cut, is the mother of what u called Asshole Joe Original Sour Diesel, which is the ECSD! The dad being the DNL.

Here is a quote from JJ explaining the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-NYC
The Weasel crossed a
Sensi NL male with the Super Skunk. Took a male and crossed it with
the Chem Dawg creating the Underdawg Diesel or (Diesel no.1,Headband
Diesel,or Daywrecker Diesel).Another strain in his room the DNL
(NL/Shiva(RFK)/Hawiian cross) self seeded the Under Dawg a seed was
grown and The Sour Diesel was created, no planned breeding, it just
happened.
Me and my friend have run Jah's cut, and the smoke was different, even the look of the buds. And mine also looked different from jah's bud pics. different environment, different smoke I guess.

I hope this clarify everything.

If Lambs bread is correct then its just a recessive, daywrecker type plant that is sister to ecsd.

I feel bad now for questioning Captain stickyfingers when he was pointing me in the right direction.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Hells yeah I would love to see some shots of what others are finding in here.

Here's my lady at 50 days in
Skunky chem right now.

picture.php

picture.php