What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck genetics?

G

BigClunke said:
You can do a bit better than that. I'm not asking for names just credentials. If you're right you have no reason to be so ambiguous. Remember, we don't know you or who you know. So to us, you might be some 14 year old reading his older sisters high times or some jam band kid who will believe anyone with dreadlocks.

well. the person on this board who i was mentioning hearin it from someone more credible than "E" knows me..and knows im not 14 years old..or a jam band kid

J

James-Bong

What i know!!!

What i know!!!

Here is what i know about TrAINwreck......I have what is known as the Arcata Cut..........It's the mother fuckin' Bomb............. That is all i know......

Last edited:
G

Have fun tonight Happy Hipster with them degruntiled DRUNK assholes! :D Stupid morons just need to smoke some ganja, but that dipshit probably went and did some more meth. :( Thanks for the smoke tonight... I will get them smoke reports up soon. :D

Peace... NCR

Last edited:
G

tee dub

tee dub

trianwreck has defintly been around longer then I've been alive and when i met her I knew It was medicine the entire world needs in a fast way. Is becoming such mainstream?? who has the nepalxTW or PSxTW in humboldt I need it if your out there?????

G

Nspecta GT said:
Hipster~ The person you were mentioning quite probably was just 'reiterating' what they heard/read from E, Berserker, or Dr. Jay.

Sound feasible? :chin:

IGT

I don't know about that. their situation leads me to believe 'em more than E/Berserker or Dr Jay(RIP)

1. they have little/no contact with what "E" spreads around
2. they are not online
3. the area they are from
4. their garden.

NGT, we'll talk more about it soon. I'm trying to do more research on the Donkey Kong ..i'm tryin to get in touch with AFOM it sjust a bit hard sometimes with our schedules....

yanno....somethin's always conflictin' with somethin' but hopefully soon...

G

I agree that all lineage info is just speculation. Alot of people are passing on only what they have read online. Dr. Jay wrote alot about TW and some of it I'm sure is not true like the whole 9 month thing. As for there being 4 or 5 TW clones it could be true but I doubt it. Here is the med club clone. Its great weed.

Wrecked

Nice pics smokin sure looks like the real deal to me... Well have some pics of some of the wreck plants seeds i have know.
Frst up is my herijuana x trainwreck that i made half a year ago or so.

followed by some of my trainw4reck clone in veg for some leaf shots.

Here are some of zeps hybrids he made with the clone and i must say his beans looks exactly like my sour wonder x trainwreck and herijuan x trainwreck beans looked like.

Here are a pic of some of those trainwreck 4th backcross beans that wcsc made. I do have 5 more for a total of 15 but i shouold be cracking these maybe next week sometime. I will start a bunch of beans on the day my test seeds arrive.

Here is a pic of some trainwreck bho i have been smoking. Sure gets me wrecked in no time and the smeell of the bud has carried through in this oil..

trainwreck outdor nug

Gotta love this plant she sure is a keeper for me... PeAcE

G

Wreck-Those leaves look like TW for sure.

Does anybody know how TW does outside. When does it finish at your latitude?

Wrecked

Yea smokin im quite sure i have been growing the clone for a while now and here are some pics of her outside last year. I had smoke pulled from 9/21 and 10/01 and they both where good but the 10/01 harvest imo was much better but i like my wreck well done. She is awsome outdoors with both growth and smoke i have plenty of shots with dates in my galllery if you want to see how my clone progressed last year outside. PeAcE There are pics from both harvest dates in teh pics as they are all from trainwreck outdoor... PeAcE

Wrecked

Oh yea im not at the northern parts of the usa but i had a friends drive 20 hrs lasrt year and he lives 20 min below the candian border and had no problems with my clone finishing up there 2 weeks early. So i am quite sure the wreck will finish anywhere outside in the us without problems.
so how many wreck cuts are out there i am familiar with the arcata cut and the 70 day cut which i am also intrested in but never had the pleasure. PeAcE

shiftfoot

Wrecked,How's it goin bro.It's hard to tell from the pics but are those seeds really tiny?I've got whats supposed to be an arcata cut thats been crossed w/ an s1 male then bx a couple times and these seeds are really small.Good lookin stuff buy the way.

Wrecked

Yea man those are pics of a plant i had pollinated outside last year but it is the wreck.. To bad those seeds never got to mature.... How do you have a s1 male? shouldnt it be a femmed plant if its a s1? Good luck with the seeds... PeAcE

shiftfoot

Wrecked said:
Yea man those are pics of a plant i had pollinated outside last year but it is the wreck.. To bad those seeds never got to mature.... How do you have a s1 male? shouldnt it be a femmed plant if its a s1? Good luck with the seeds... PeAcE
Sorry my bad males a CL xS1 both from jojo then x'd to the Arcata momma seeds are teny tiny.

Wrecked

yea the wreck cut doesnt throw out big beans most of teh time they ar every small like you said... Good luck with em.... PeAcE`

You wanna see little seeds?!? The Big ones are Razz-a-tazz/Lifesaver Little one's are Trainwreck/Lifesaver

Fuck, I cant find the picture right now......I know where it is on OG, but my hard-drive is a WHOLE 'nother story!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr Jay selected the sativa phenos of Texas Mystic to breed the Alibi.The pic above^^^is the pheno I´m interested in.Here´s another Alibi,not so "sativa":