What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethiopian Outdoor Garden

ULMW

Selamta! Greetings and glad tidings to each and all.
I dug out these photos from when I lived and worked in Ethiopia.
Landraces for the main part but with some hybridization and domestication of populations outdoors in the main growing regions.
Feeds came from donkey, cow and sheep dung made into nutrient tea.
The days are quite uniform year round and so a few crops can be grown and harvested.
Hope these photos document Ethiopian cannabis expressions for those interested.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dugzy

Beautiful garden ULMW.

Is growing some personal cannabis tolerated by the authorities in Ethiopia?

Must have been a good experience to grow these plants in ancestral lands, thanks to you for sharing them

Midbio

wow, those look great ULMW

Ive always been interested in growing out an Ethiopian variety and hope to soon after seeing yours.

what is the culture like over there in regards to cannabis? how tolerated is it and is there a lot of smokers?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Selamta! Greetings and glad tidings to each and all.
I dug out these photos from when I lived and worked in Ethiopia.
Landraces for the main part but with some hybridization and domestication of populations outdoors in the main growing regions.
Feeds came from donkey, cow and sheep dung made into nutrient tea.
The days are quite uniform year round and so a few crops can be grown and harvested.
Hope these photos document Ethiopian cannabis expressions for those interested.
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
:wave:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Wow Brother ULMW! It is always beautiful to see beautiful plants growing on the Holy soil of Ethiopia,was in Sashamane? Do you remember the aroma /smell and high? Thanks for share the pics, Bless

Latest posts

Latest posts