Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > Blatent election fraud thread

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Blatent election fraud thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2020, 05:51 PM #1
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh has disabled reputation
Blatent election fraud thread

I will post updates as they seem important, on this first post, so they don't get lost in the FUDdle.

12/23 Trump speech: https://twitter.com/i/status/1341600130504519681

Let's start with the chairman of the Federal Election Commission: The election is illegitimate!

https://thegoptimes.com/chair-of-the...-announcement/

Sidney Powell and many others are doing the damn FBIs job and uncovering evidence of fraud in this election.

https://hereistheevidence.com/ <<updated as more fraud is found

Fraud and feiiegn interference cataloged. Corrupt DOJ and FBI see nothing:

https://wpcdn.zenger.news/wp-content...ENGER-NEWS.pdf

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 12-27-2020 at 03:54 AM.. Reason: It all doesn't matter if the deep state has won.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:55 PM #2
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
Lol they got my sidewalk near my old place of work sidewalk chalked president harris....it's obvious joe is a puppet for the lunatic fringe

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:03 PM #3
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylowgethigh View Post
Let's start with the chairman of the Federal Election Commission: The election is illegitimate!

https://thegoptimes.com/chair-of-the...-announcement/

I saw on the local tee vee news this AM while watching the weather guy lie, a banner underneath that read "President-elect biden..." That was CBS. Biden is not the preseident-elect. Fake news.
A Trump appointee? lol

---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
--Socrates

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:06 PM #4
xavier7995

Looking forward to seeing the case/evidence get laid out.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:25 PM #5
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
It's funny how many people run around like parrots squawking the drivel puked out by politicians.

Bunch of brainless sheep. The whole lot of you.

I thought we were the subset of society that didn't follow the government's laws or rules or regulations. The thumb of the man...right?

Mercy, how lost so many of you are, letting your life hang in the balance based on the words spewed out of Babylon.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

27 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:29 PM #6
rolandomota

rolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant future
trump is losing by About 140 thousand votes in key States Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin it changed in Pennsylvania just now so still votes are being counted I'm thinking military votes overseas?
That puts him at 280 just those 140 k votes against is equal to 5.1 million against in the popular vote what does that say?
Old man Biden knows what he's doing that's 48 years in politics shining through
Biden knew where to win so trump would not steal the election again with electoral votes 5.1 million against should be enough but the electoral college is mandatory for the win
It looks like President Biden is getting 306 electoral college votes trump is still dreaming of a 280 victory ha ha ha fat chance better luck next time trump virus, it's re-election Biden Harris 2024 Coming soon....trump virus 2028?

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:29 PM #7
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
Interesting that trump’s FEC chair has been parroting trump’s baseless assertions for months and is still continuing to do so.
It’s also interesting that that Trainor has not provided any evidence for his claims of fraud.
It’s also interesting that you have also failed to provide any proof of blatant election fraud.
If fraud were blatant, ie flagrant, openly and unashamedly obvious, then there would be lots of evidence and courts would get involved.
Not only have the courts rejected trump’s charges, so have the republicans involved in their states elections committees. They have rejected trump’s claims, because there is no evidence, blatant or otherwise.
Anyone know the 5 stages of grieving?
What was the first stage?
I think that’s where you are.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:30 PM #8
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
No PROOF!! But I'm sure it'll be spun anyway, lopsided gyroscopic fake news.

Onward to TRANSITION!

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:38 PM #9
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
It's funny how many people run around like parrots squawking the drivel puked out by politicians.

Bunch of brainless sheep. The whole lot of you.

I thought we were the subset of society that didn't follow the government's laws or rules or regulations. The thumb of the man...right?

Mercy, how lost so many of you are, letting your life hang in the balance based on the words spewed out of Babylon.

dank.Frank
I pretty much totally agree with you. And realize on some days I contribute to the problem

But. If you pay attention. Most of us support neither party and we're just being anxious about ousting the closest thing to a dictator our country has experienced.

Hopefully now we can begin on a path towards freedom from the tyranny of both parties representative of cooperate America.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:44 PM #10
EsterEssence

EsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivor
45 is FIRED GET OVER IT.

10 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed