What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Redskins

dddaver

Veteran
Personally I think they should just change their name to the Warriors and be done with it. This will never end.
:plant grow:

G

Personally I think they should NEVER give into the fucking showflakes and white guilt PC morons. Hell the Indians, whoops, native americans according to the PC police, dont care. They are not the brown shirts with the agenda that want to force the PC agenda on the world. But at the end of the day it doesnt matter to me. I gave up my season tix I had for 25 plus years when crappernack shit on the flag and the military. No more of my money for season tix, tailgating, tshirts, jerseys and the rest of the tens of thousands I have spent over the years. Let the whiners and race baiters support them financially. The NFL is still hemorrhaging money. Good.

ElGato

Veteran
if they change it, they should change it to the Washington Cucks

just kidding ...but the NFL is on it's way out anyway, if they want to change the name then change it. I still wont be watching or buying any of their goods

dddaver

Veteran
Personally I think they should NEVER give into the fucking showflakes and white guilt PC morons. Hell the Indians, whoops, native americans according to the PC police, dont care. They are not the brown shirts with the agenda that want to force the PC agenda on the world. But at the end of the day it doesnt matter to me. I gave up my season tix I had for 25 plus years when crappernack shit on the flag and the military. No more of my money for season tix, tailgating, tshirts, jerseys and the rest of the tens of thousands I have spent over the years. Let the whiners and race baiters support them financially. The NFL is still hemorrhaging money. Good.

Sure lets listen to all this silly ass bitchin and name calling for another 20 years

G

Sure lets listen to all this silly ass bitchin and name calling for another 20 years
Sure lets bend over and grab our ankles to make a bunch of fucking stupid crybaby children happy. Not.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Leave the name alone.Too much overreaction and extremism in every possible thing.Too many people seizing every opportunity to cause division.

I honestly wonder if the US can survive all this sh*t.

It's all in the intent.

EsterEssence

Veteran
One of my best friend ‘s is a native / first person American he thinks the white man has taken enough of his heritage, redskin is a derogatory term. Not a name for a foot ball teams name..

Sunshineinabag

I'd rather see our people off reservations ......to some natives blm is just another wave of folks demanding what they want.
Talk is cheap

Sunshineinabag

How about all lands not suceded be given back period......blacks wants respirations for slavery.....none of them now alive lived thru that era which in my mind entitles them to said reps, shit just ask Oprah or LeBron for a loanman dawmn you-all aint hurting as much as u want sheep to believe

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Change the name to "crooks", it would be more fitting.

Anybody remember the Braves' "Chief Nocahoma"?

G

Clearly you don't care, but Redskins is n*gger in my circle.
Your right I dont care. Im sick of speck of a percentage point of butt hurt crybabies looking for any reason to be offended and nine times out of ten is some woke leftist white fucking moron.

Are you buddies with the vapid kunt that rightfully got fired for threatening to stab anyone who used the white lives matters chant ?? Crybaby bitch then went on a boo hoo fest that reminded me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wG_h3U568w

G

So when are the offended morons going to sack up and go against the mother of all racist sports teams names ????? Fighting Irish

Latest posts

Latest posts