Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Remember When

Thread Title Search
Remember When Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2020, 08:40 AM #41
RED 1

RED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivorRED 1 is a survivor
Telemeter!
Having to use coins for tv to work.Wales 70s
RED 1 is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2020, 11:49 AM #42
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokerman View Post
I’m not that old, but I do remember when the milkman did home delivery.
Many lonely housewives remember too.
buzzmobile is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:46 PM #43
anoydas 666

and the bread delivery by horse n cart. free shit with yer bread.

Old 03-25-2020, 11:02 PM #44
Ace Rothstein

Ace Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of lightAce Rothstein is a glorious beacon of light
Marlboro smokes and a RC Cola for 35 cents.
Ace Rothstein is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2020, 01:16 AM #45
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzmobile View Post
Many lonely housewives remember too.
... but they were delivering cream

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2020, 06:12 AM #46
anoydas 666

i remember black jeans when they first came out, zips on the pockets yeehaw, pegged pants or stovepipes lol, pointed toe shoes.

Old 03-26-2020, 06:50 AM #47
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Had a lava lamp in my room in 7th grade (1966).
Image similar to my dad's phone out in the garage. Loved that type of phone!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lava lamp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	525943 Click image for larger version

Name:	dad's phone in garage.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	525944

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2020, 06:51 AM #48
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoydas 666 View Post
i remember black jeans when they first came out, zips on the pockets yeehaw, pegged pants or stovepipes lol, pointed toe shoes.
And you were a cool cat wearing them, huh?!

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2020, 08:10 AM #49
anoydas 666

huh! cool kookie.

Old 03-26-2020, 05:37 PM #50
EsterEssence

EsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivor
I remember the helms donut guy driving through the neighborhood getting all the kids jacked on maximum sugar rush...