What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dope Rituals

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Cannabis friendly people,
What are your favourite Dope Rituals?
I'm talking about things you love to do when high on a CERTAIN STRAIN.
Everyone here grows and smokes the finest herbs, and mostly plenty at that, so I'm guessing there must be an advanced level of refined to perfected smoking habits and settings here among ICMag's members.
I thought a thread for this advanced form of stonerism must exist already but could not find anything...

So here goes, I'll start:

I grew out this Jack Herer freebie I got with a seed order last summer and while it was nice smoke when smoked indoors, it turned out to be pure rocket fuel when consumed in the great outdoors. Not sure what it is, the fresh air, the open sky, physical activity?
Anyways here's what I love doing:
Going for a hike smoking a spliff of the above mentioned JH gets me to a different sort of reality. Lungs expanding, hell I regularly find myself greeting the sheep I pass hahaha.
I feel like I'm not a hiker anymore, but just a logical part of everything around me, rocks, moss, grass. I hope it doesn't sound too pathetic, but man I love this feeling.
Up here in Cumbria there's lots of nature to explore and it rains all the time too, so wearing your waterproofs you can just lie down on the wet moss, getting high AF and just spend some time of feeling an overall connectedness that's hard to beat for me.
It's almost a bit racy, so the exercise is no problem and while it makes me feel like I'm standing next to myself in a funny way ( a tiny bit like amnesia haze) I'm far from sleepy. It kind of feels like a dream, but eyes are open and I'm actually walking around in the middle of nowhere hahaha.

Another one is smoking Sour Blueberry while drinking coffee and looking out through the window. Half asleep, half awake, nothing but clouds and sky and what a great program that is. Add some music and it becomes a happening.

So, what is it that you like doing when getting high on a certain strain ? Or what strain do you like to smoke when engaging in a certain activity ( or inactivity) ?

B

bigganjabud

Well approx 80miles away I like the early snowy mornings when it's all nice and peaceful and postcard like, il take the dog out at 5am ish

Then I like to look behind me after the walk and see the carnage we left the field in

Just for it to all melt back to normal man

It's about as anerchy as I can be these days

B

bigganjabud

Most strains however I end up rolling a joint with the roach made before the roll and put in the corner of my mouth

Then I roll my joint and useally forget the roach that's in my mouth and roll a second roach for the joint ffs

St. Phatty

Emptying & Re-filling the Kitty Litter.

Hard to do after the Wake part of the morning.

Easier to do after the Bake part of the morning.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

short walk from my place, a pine forest on a small bend in the river, a soft bed of pine needles, I bring my bong (bottled water was never so handy) & chill with my little dachshund.......

Last edited:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran

short walk from my place, a pine forest on a small bend in the river, a soft bed of pine needles, I bring my bong (bottled water was never so handy) & chill with my little dachshund.......

I feel you!
Ah the tranquility :)

~star~crash~

hard to beat the warm feeling of being stoned on "Diesel Fire" while checking out the sunset

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts