What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Homegrown Terrorist Strikes Again!

vta

Veteran
But what about this guy????

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) — Officials have stopped a man who reportedly stated that “Christmas was the perfect day” for a terror attack in San Francisco and “did not need an escape plan because he was ready to die.”

We’ve learned the FBI has arrested a man by the name of Everitt Aaron Jameson from Modesto. According to a handwritten letter obtained by the FBI, Jameson also referred to himself as Abdallah adu Everitt ibn Gordon.

According to FBI documents, Jameson picked the Pier 39 location because he “had been there before and knew it was a heavily crowded area.” He added that it would be easy to “funnel” people into an area where he could inflict casualties.

Jameson reportedly said he was inspired by the New York terror attack on Oct. 31, when a man drove into a crowd and killed eight people, and the deadly 2015 shooting in San Bernardino.

The documents also say Jameson was posting and liking pro-ISIS and pro-terrorism content on Facebook.

And according to the documents, the suspect was discharged from the Marine Corps. He had prior military experience with a “sharpshooter” rifle qualification and expertise with rifle marksmanship….

Or another one from this week??? Another chain-migration mistake. They are now saying this was a terror attack.

Federal authorities are investigating after a Pennsylvania man with ties to the Middle East opened fire on police officers in three different locations in the state’s capital on Friday afternoon. Dauphin County District Attorney Ed Marsico said it remains under investigation whether the shootings were acts of terror.

One officer was injured in the spate of shootings, but her injuries are considered non-life-threatening, police said.

Police identified the alleged shooter as Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty, 51, and Marsico said he recently returned from a trip to the Middle East.
Source: ABC News

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
People always seem to want to inject race into an argument (fly the race card etc), when in this case it was just an issue with a 17 year old kid falling out with the parents of his girlfriend over some extremist political ideology...

When you are the parents of a 16 year old girl, you are going to make damn sure that IF your daughter has a boyfriend, then he meets the criteria that you expect, or you won't have him in the house.

cooterbrown quite obviously picked out some case where the assailant is said to be a white extremist because he is trying to make some sort of point about me berating Islam over terrorist attacks lately (who he equates with 'brown people'), but he didn't pick such a good case to go on because this kid wasn't making what can be considered as some organized, pre-meditated terrorist attack. All he did was loose his temper over potentially loosing his girlfriend, so stupidly killing his girlfriends parents. I can't see any premeditation in what the kid did to try and push or further any sort of political/religious agenda, it was just said by someone that he had these radical beliefs....so it was a crime of passion....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Here is the 'fuller story' on what vta put up:

FBI: California Man Planned Christmas Attack On San Francisco's Pier 39

December 23, 20171:56 AM ET
DOREEN MCCALLISTER

The FBI said the Christmas Day attack was planned for Pier 39, a popular San Francisco tourist destination near Fisherman's Wharf.

A tow truck driver from Modesto, Calif., is in custody and charged with attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

The FBI says Everitt Jameson, 26, told an undercover agent, who he believed to be with the Islamic State, that he wanted to conduct a violent attack on the popular San Francisco tourist spot Pier 39.

Alex Emslie of member station KQED reports for our Newscast unit:

"According to a special agent's affidavit filed in federal court Friday, Jameson got the FBI's attention by liking and loving pro-ISIS Facebook posts. Undercover agents posing as ISIS operatives contacted him asking him how they could help.
"Jameson allegedly said he'd like to use explosives and assault weapons to attack people near San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf, and Christmas was the perfect day.
"On Monday, Jameson appears to have tried to back out, telling an agent that he'd reconsidered. The FBI searched his Modesto home two days later, recovering guns, ammunition and fireworks — as well as a will and written statement about the attack."
Jameson, a retired Marine, attended basic recruit training in 2009 and earned a sharpshooter rifle qualification. He was discharged for failing to disclose a history of asthma, the affidavit said.

The Associated Press reports Jameson referred to his military service in comments to undercover agents. "I have been trained in combat and things of war," Jameson told one agent.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a statement praising those involved in the investigation:

"Our incredible law enforcement officers have once again helped thwart an alleged plot to kill Americans. I want to thank the FBI agents and federal prosecutors and everyone else who helped make this possible. The threat from radical Islamic terrorism is real — and it is serious — but the American people can be assured that the Department of Justice remains vigilant in protecting our homeland."
The Merced Sun-Star reports that Jameson showed no emotion in court but appeared to be listening intently to the proceedings.

"Jameson's attorney Eric Kersten, a federal public defender, said after the hearing that his client denied the allegation in a federal complaint accusing him of one count of violating the federal law making it illegal to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization. He will enter a plea at another court date, he said.
"Magistrate Barbara McAuliffe set a date of Dec. 28 for a detention hearing to discuss the condition of release. She also set a preliminary hearing for Jan. 5, but that's considered a formality because it is expected that an indictment will be issued by then, Kersten said."
If convicted, Jameson faces a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ed-christmas-attack-on-san-franciscos-pier-39

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rancisco-on-christmas/?utm_term=.38e3797da44d

*Everitt Jameson?.....now does the race of this guy matter, and if it does tell me what colour Everitt is,
and how it relates to him being a potential terrorist.

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
*Everitt Jameson?.....now does the race of this guy matter, and if it does tell me what colour Everitt is,

Race...race to me is just an indicator of the region of origin. Race does not predetermine violence. Just as ones color makes no difference in mental illness or lack of mental qualifiers.

What does matter? I say radical religious ideology...Islam...and of course race/political ideologies that perpetrate violence....such as Black Lives Matter, Antifa and Alt-Right white supremacist groups.

This ginger had a weak mind...and he fell prey to a corrupt ideology. And thank God he went down !

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
he fell prey to a corrupt ideology. And thank God he went down !

This would be on the lips of suicide bombers if they didn't blow them off.

I see too many people happily promoting division be agitated by it.

Left or right, Christian or Muslim, we should be working for the betterment of all HUMANS.

Quit playing sides that shouldn't exist and maybe our children won't be as embarrassed.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just to make a point that terrorists come in all shapes/sizes and colours, from all different racial and ethnic groups.

Here is a pic of Everitt Aaron Jameson (recently arrested/accused pier 39 islamic terrorist)

picture.php

And here is a pic of Sayfullo Saipov (recent New York Islamic terror attacker)

picture.php

Do you see any similarities?.....other than a straggly beard?

G

ganjygav

A killer has it inside them, it's a genetic thing. It's in animals as well.
It's pretty natural for people to kill people, it's only man made law that tells us it's wrong.

Some just look for justification to kill. Biggest justification to them is "god wanted me to do it"

G

ganjygav

killing is like incest we know it is wrong without someone telling us

Your talking about morals. There's 2 main schools of thought on morality. Some believe the came from religion and some believe they're learnt through evolution.
I'm the latter.
I believe humans are preset for violence and the only reason the majority know it to be wrong is because when we were cavemen and started to try to live in bigger groups or societies ,we soon learned it don't work if we all run around killing each other.
This is then ingrained into our DNA and passed down .
A lot of people have this information missing on their DNA.
There was a guy who killed a couple of people in Tennessee after him and wife split. He escaped death sentence because his defence proved he had genes that made him prone to violence.
We all had these genes at one point in human history and a lot still do. More evolution needed.
Incest? That probably has something to do with evolution as well.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
This browncooter guy has been trying to race bait for a while. For some reason he feels Gypsy{and anyone concerned about the muslim invasion going on in multiple countries} is racist...or KKK or something. Pretty funny..and SAD at the same time.

For the record...I have never discriminated against any brown cooters...I prefer pink...but in the end...it's all good and I'm game.

isn't it a bit extreme to call it a Muslim Invasion? think about it, the millions a year didnt start till wars were started all over the middle east? for sure there are some among them with bad intensions, but don't you think most are just trying to better their standard of living and or stay alive?

i do agree that the results are not good for western society, but i don't think this is a planned invasion. what needs to happen is the wars in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Lybia, Yemen etc, need to be stopped so all these folks can be sent home and rebuild their nations.

i never understood the logic of allowing them all in, without even checking id's in the beginning, instead of making good comfortable refugee camps for them to stay in till they can safely go home. they were and are being distributed evenly all over the place. which really is changing the atmosphere for the worse in some places.

what we do need to remember is that our leaders are at least partly to blame for all this with their wars and regime change bs. every action has a reaction after all.

growingcrazy

Is it really genes or learned behavior from childhood? In the area I live in (all white, unfortunately) hate is passed on from parents. If you ask someone why they say/do hateful things, they have no answer except "my grampa blah blah".

Monkey see, monkey do. Hate is bred in your home.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whatever you want to call it.....its intended, those wars were started for reasons that none of us were aware of immediately, but now we start to see the bitter truth un-roll as nations of men flee conflict/hardship, as economic migrants or actually needy refugees and bring some of it with them to where they have fled to. With what looks like a forced or coerced integration by the millions into the Western World given the green light by the ruling elite to enter and become resident in the west.....all part and parcel of the Coudenhove -Kalergi plan

*when all is said and done, if you are born in a conflict zone, you have two choices, either to fight, or to leave 'Fight or Flight'. Many choose to leave and move to Europe.

isn't it a bit extreme to call it a Muslim Invasion? think about it, the millions a year didnt start till wars were started all over the middle east? for sure there are some among them with bad intensions, but don't you think most are just trying to better their standard of living and or stay alive?

i do agree that the results are not good for western society, but i don't think this is a planned invasion. what needs to happen is the wars in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Lybia, Yemen etc, need to be stopped so all these folks can be sent home and rebuild their nations.

i never understood the logic of allowing them all in, without even checking id's in the beginning, instead of making good comfortable refugee camps for them to stay in till they can safely go home. they were and are being distributed evenly all over the place. which really is changing the atmosphere for the worse in some places.

what we do need to remember is that our leaders are at least partly to blame for all this with their wars and regime change bs. every action has a reaction after all.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I would absolutely call it a planned invasion.
But it wasn’t planned by those that are being referred to as the invaders at all.
I’d be willing to bet they’re just as confused about the whole ordeal as everyone else is.

WishDoctor

you all are a bunch of racists
your posts tell, everyone of you here.
it's people like all of you who cause this type of mess
all throughout history.

SERIOUSLY posters
Your thought processes are really FUCKED UP.
all your bullshit justifications etc

you all preach Ganja peace out of one corner of your mouth, but from the other corner you straight up call for violence/war

Peaceful Potheads...NO FUCKING WAY...not here on ICMAG

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Yawn.....here we go with the virtue signalling, using the 'R' word and labeling everyone with it. Yes its most probably the most overused and misused word currently, as we can see here

all throughout history.

'people like all of you' that cause what type of mess exactly? Seems to me that here we are trying to figure it all out.

SERIOUSLY posters

Are you some psychiatric authority to be able to gauge our 'Thought Processes?'.....and if you don't agree with what anyone posts then argue the point within the debate about 'justifications etc' rather than making blanket statements of criticism

you all preach Ganja peace out of one corner of your mouth, but from the other corner you straight up call for violence/war

I can't see anyone today calling out/up for any violence or war, or for that matter anyone preaching ganja peace out of one corner of your mouth........so that's just a total fabulous fabrication

You need to calm down and have a toke or something man, you are getting all riled over some words on the internet. Maybe take the dog out for a walk, get some air.

CaptainDankness

People are getting ridiculous with the whole race thing. Plenty of white people in ISIS even white people that have lived in the Middle East probably since Alexander the Great. They have blonde hair blue eyed white people in Afghanistan, Iran and all, of course mostly brown people. Don't change the fact they have recruited white people from the USA, Canada and even Europe.

But if you say anything bad about Islam you must be racist even though they have Islamic colonies in the Philippines and they are armed to the teeth. The military won't even bother them not sure if that's changed with their new president though, probably not most of Islam is strictly against drug use of course they will sell drugs, so who knows?

I actually heard they are the ones putting fentynal in the heroin as a form of Jihad and it's definitely effective, they say the #1 killer of people under 30 in America is opioid overdose and fentanyl is responsible for most of the overdose deaths.

vta

Veteran

I do believe the massive migration into Europe was/is planned. Soros funded groups help the migrants {mostly men} make the journey is one example.

I also call it an invasion because most do not assimilate. Instead what these host countries get is no go zones and a major...and I do mean major increase in terrorism.

I have no problem with people migrating to other countries...as long as they respect the people there and don't try to turn their new home into their old one.

CaptainDankness

all throughout history.

SERIOUSLY posters

From what I can see most of us are against the never ending wars in the Middle East. We had no good reason to invade Afghanistan in the first place. Special forces could have absolutely destroyed Al Qaeda. Instead our governments covertly armed, trained and funded ISIS and set them loose all over the Middle East and Africa.

Seems like a well thought out plan by the elite especially since all of NATO is involved, from what I can gather the plan is nothing but global domination. They want a 1 world currency and a 1 world religion many elite have spoken of it and it certainly seems like the reality.

Islam is not a race it's a religion for global domination of course Christianity and Judaism are as well but they won't come out and say it you have to read the words of their so called God which is all the same God. So a one world religion is possible get Muslims in they will vote for church law 100% of the time as it's basically the same as Sharia law.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i really wish people would be specific, those actually committing terrorists are the wahabi sect members, this is one specific sect in Islam. sadly this sect is spreading and has been spreading mostly thanks to Saudi for 60 years, but the recent explosion of this virus is a direct result of starting wars in their lands. there are many, in fact most groups of Muslims that believe it's their duty to follow the laws of the lands they live in, the Sufi groups don't even get involved in politics and are only fixated on better understanding God, then we have the Ahmedi'as, they are also strictly non violent and very tolerant of modern ideas. what i'm trying to say is that we should be specific, not being specific plays right into the hands of the wahabi extremists. most muslims would actually say those guys are out of the religion by doing what they do. they say, that there can not be Islamic terrorism, because it's not an Islamic act. of course there are plenty of wahabi scholars who claim that it is Islamic, but why should we allow them to define Islam? they are the minority after all, even if their numbers are growing at present, the ones actually prepared to do violence are under 1%. so lets not help them grow their numbers by lumping them all together. call the terrorists terrorists, or whabi, takfiri, head chopping woman enslaving goat fuckers for all i care, but don't paint with too broad a brush that it becomes counter productive.

my 2 cents worth anyway...