What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dreams you can remember and what you took.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Last night I dreamed that Mrs. Ahab dumped my ass for some young guy that was driving a white Land Rover with blue graphics on its sides.
When I told her about it this morning she asked me if it was a good dream or not. LOL.

Easy7

Veteran
Dreams are all about instinct. Death instinct verses life instinct. Gotta kill something to eat.

We live in a different society these days. So our instinct does not always aid us. But there are hopeful stories of a few that enlightened more spiritual responses that instincts.

N

NBE One !

Yo Loc dog

Had that myself.Straight back into the same dream, (((-:
(Part 2!)
All good unless something Disturbs your slaunter! I remember banging my big toe into a object that Didn't move Once .
[YOUTUBEIF]Yam5uK6e-bQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

The battles within (a SOo happy cleansing,Rather). This does not happen to us, ' I keep having this recurring dream where I'm on a game show, and the prize at the end is I don't die. '

(Incorrect) mis-interpreted. :)

You know why you don't "get" to a Satisfying end like a "happy" ' Movie ' .
God .
:D...and so many folk will be/would be looking Around Corners , up at the sky! ... ( Distant Planets ) , Conferring ?
Lookin' Through Telescopes! (((-:

...Telling you, our Parallel universe begins right here.

Btw - Didn't Consume Anything. Cheese they reckon! (could be a load of bs tho) - herherher! (-:;
*Talking About the fab dairy product*

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have had dozens of dreams about having coke, but never being able to do it. Either people walk in on me, or it spills. Have not done any coke, even shitty coke since 2005. Last night dreamed about weed and could not get enough together to roll a joint. I have not smoked joints since late 1980's.

Most frequent is being in large office building, figuring out what I am supposed to be doing, and uncomfortable walking around doing nothing, or trying to find way out, and where my car is.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I know it sounds like a bad idea so I don't blame you for not trying...

Abstaining from cannabis for a few days helps me tremendously.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I had a dream the other night that I was dying from drowning. Scared the shit out of me so bad, when I woke up I started crying. I'm a 35 y.o. man, lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
had a dream the other day about my friend that died.i knew him my whole life.friend of family.pretty much died on my chair cause if drugs and booze.anyway it was so real i got a big wakeup call.scared tje shit outta me.

far as i know nobody really knows how dreams work.release of dmt in deep sleep.who knows.i love the good dreams but bad dreams are bad.my advice would be not to mess with melatonin and other shit like that.unless you wanna have crazy nightmares and stuff.

pretty sure neural synapsis is highest during REM.so tread at your own risk.

i gotta add i had a BAC of probably close to .4 pretty normal for me though.that might as well be death.just saying

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

had a couple of dreams that I remembered last night, one rocked me right out of my sleep. I'm finally getting tired again.

Easy7

Veteran
Been taking Rhodiola rosea and cordyceps. Dreams lately have been more restful and last-night a bit vivid. Thought I was going to start seeing a leprechaun in my dream. Woke up hot with too many blankets on. Had to air out for a bit.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll dream about smoking DMT every once in a while since my first experience years ago. It feels so real in the dream, the physical feeling and the trip itself.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I'll dream about smoking DMT every once in a while since my first experience years ago. It feels so real in the dream, the physical feeling and the trip itself.

I frequently dream about doing coke, but can never do it. Have not done at all in 15 years, and best was mid 1980's.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I am still taking melatonin with beer, to try to sleep, due to too much stress and bullshit. I am getting real good at waking myself when I know I am dreaming. I look up, open eyes, than close eyes and go back into same dream.

Brother Nature

I find I tend to have my most vivid and memorable dreams if I'm not imbibing in any substance. I tend to have very memorable and realistic dreams when I'm sober and doing healthy things like exercising and eating well. I smoke a lot whenever I can so I tend to have great but dreamless sleeps most of the time. Alcohol can bring up dreams, but they're usually fractured and incoherent because I have terrible tossing and turning sleeps when I go to sleep drunk. Stimulants used to give me nightmares but I don't use them anymore so have been good since then. Psychedelics tend to not really make a difference straight away, but I've got interesting dreams around the week or so after mark. I did have a surgery after a motorcycle accident a few years back and they used Ketamine as one of my pain killers/anesthetics and I've had very similar dreams to the experience I had after the injection of that, even to this day I'll wake up sometimes and have that stuck in the ER k-hole feeling I had back then, which sounds a lot worse than it really is.

A lot of the vivid and memorable dreams involve things I've stuffed down into my subconscious and am either trying not to think about or things I haven't thought about in a long time but are prevalent to my current situations in life. Been many years since I've had a real nightmare, which I'm happy about. I also tend to have a lot of reoccurring themes in my dreams and sometimes dreams that feel like I'm experiencing Deja Vu which has always interested me. We'd probably all be a Jungian psychoanalysts dream...