What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

46 years latter ...

Tazz11

veg-ing ...!

Abducted 1399
King Tut
Black Ghost OG
Columbian Gold
Roulette
Dark Devil

21 custom DWC with twin 55 res off set cut off push/pull system , with 11 auto systems ...and a few soil ...

Last edited:

Tazz11

OK ,5 x 8.6 ft custom DWC SCROG/Soil ,the brake down , 3 rows of 7 for 21 buckets .. they have 4 " air stones ,the top edge of the buckets have been drilled to add the air lines so the net baskets can be turned till the SCROG is in place .. the buckets have been drilled for 3/4 feed lines . they have a screen filter to stop the lines from plugging ... when the system is drained the air stones are covered by about 1 inch of water full the net baskets are setting 1 " into the water level .. the 3/4 lines feed into a Flow & Grow controller ,the Flow & Grow feeds in to twin 55 gallon drums link together with a 1-1/2 " PVC pipe with cut off , the cut is open most of the time ... unless cleaning . why , the system takes 52 gallons to run it . it can run 15 days on full auto . and never change its PH more then -/+ .3 PH ...the main tank has a auto tank heater , making the water in the buckets 68 degree each time it fills . out of 5 times in a 24 hour cycle ...PH is stable by blue labs guardian,11 automated control effects run the system , I have 12 lights to select from .. in veg I use a 600 MH and one 1200 red/blue Led .. ,strain selection are placed under the best light for each strain ...the DWC is stationary but I can add soil plants as fill ins if needed ...I can move the system to a new location if needed with out braking any thing ...as for what to feed them .. I use almost everything you see in the picture every grow ... but the trick is to know what and when and why ...the screen is nylon 4" and is easy to wash and reuse .the screen hangs from above with wire and is easy to add weight if needed and can be taken down and put up with one person ... close system but with the option for cold air filter in threw 6 " duct fan and 6 " in room filter systems ,6 gallon humidifier, auto pilot CO2 and auto pilot CO2 monitor .this system was designed for breeding med weed strains & research ...close system, close study ...

stay safe stay free

Tazz11

light cycle drop to 14-10...time to stop training and let them top up ...by far the Tutankhamon (AKA King Tut) by Pyramid Seeds won the veg deployment stage hands down . ,yes worth the cost in a side by side with some great genetics it runs away with the win in the veg stage .. I rate her veg stage a 100% over all,100% for feming and topping flexibility 95% and few bends just broke off with no force needed . I was giving them rhino skin and this still happen 2 or 3 times so nothing to bad but look for it if you grow the tut ...price over All ,$328 for 50 seeds with 20 free , that's 70 seeds total .. after seeing stage 1 veg ,I have only lost one out of 30 ...and rate the strain as 95% IBL /95% stable traits /98% reliability over all... with good care and skills this strain can grow 2" a night in a good environment with good grower or breeder skills ...the 2x Abducted 1399 has been flowered and is now in a test re-veg, so she is not part of the over all grow . and the Black Ghost OG is in 2nd place over all with Roulette in 3rd place ,CG dose not look to like the LED light directly over head , I may pull up a 1000 HPS to recover her growth rates ...

Last edited:

Tazz11

if I was to guess as to why the CG reacted to the LED light the way it has .. I would guess it is a matter of dehydration the intensity of the 1200 LED light it self looks to dehydrate the plants easier then say the 600 Apollo, why do I say this .. look at the first set of plants in the front area before the wooden stick crosses the SCROG . see the light color leafs on the Black Ghost OG and then the CG all around it with smaller leafs and little less healthy grow rates but yet being feed by the same res ... but they are not hydro and the Black Ghost OG is in hydro ...so my conclusion is the LED hot spot is not one of heat . and yet it dose dehydrate the plants directly under her if she is below 30 " or is to close for the stage of the plants under the LED ...IMHO

M

moose eater

Nerves? Police? Unknown variable?

Another cliff-hanger life may never provide an answer to...
Oh well. Back to my seltzer water..

Tazz11

a few more picture of Abducted 1399 in re-veg and one picture of 4 of the mothers ,showing she is now a stable IBL hybrid ...sorry I have research work to do on the SRS stages of this strain ..so good luck if you want to know what SRS stands for and how it works just ask the members that think they are know it all growers ....that should get you a good lol ..I am closing shop and I can stay in the shadows for 10-15 years ... .latter

Last edited:

Tazz11

SRS and the Abducted 1399 test group .. now I pulled this topic out of my replies in breeders forum and moved the topic to here so the breeders skills post will not be side tracked ..

OK ...SRS ( Sacrificial Re-vegetation Sequencing ) what this means is taking a strain and growing it from start to 31 days into flowering and then putting the plant back into re-veg for 60 days then back into flowering again with out removing the bud or clusters of leafs produced in the first veg stage .. as the plant cycles into its second flowering stage it will start to feed from the sacrificial clusters of bud and leafs you have added to the life cycle of the plant . thus giving the plant a added source of food to feed its bud production and resin production ..... I hope to complete a 3 stage sequence on this Abducted 1399 test mother with a set of two mothers and 4 back ups in another veg area on stand by ....the led test mother is at 35 weeks now and is in early stage #2 flowering ...

now SRS is for developing higher rates of qualities and purities in a given strain base and not for normal product production for markets ... it is being targeted for Cancer Med weed strain development... after a 7 years study of Land race Sativa I noted that the theory of imprinting could be isolated in a controlled sequencing with the investment of time and skill to control the height and development rates for a given test group ...

so far we know it is working . but we have only this first test group to work with and it take time to study the effects and out come results ...I hope to make 3 full SRS on this mother . she is in second stage now ...unlike RSO oil we control the plants abilities to refine the saps of the plant by it self with out changing its feeding or intake . the control of plant growth is by normal feeding ...and displacement of the lighting sequences ..

now for the SRS to work the way I have define by theory is to control the height growth of the plant and then once under control then run the test group threw the sets of SRS and record the results . we have two sets of testers and so far we noted the strain taste and effects are different then normal by 30-35% but this test mother is in early stages of second cycle and must go 31 days before the test date data is taken correctly ....

I will get back to this some time tonight I hope to finish up this reply with a few pics of the test mother ...

Tazz11

here is what real breeding perfection is.. (AB1399KT) F1 a rare designed cancer med weed ....

(Abducted x SSSDH X G13 X C99 X King Tut )

Last edited:

Tazz11

WTF. Tazz why are leaving again? :moon:

Just keep posting.
dude it really dose not have anything to do with this site or anyone at this site I just have some much to do now days I don't get much time to do anything else ...everyone wants big bud shots and my study goes far beyond the easy details ...and any good grower can make crosses now days .. I wont add to the market like they do ... most of these modern web breeders make a few dozen new crosses every years .. I just don't do that type of breeding ... I learn from some of the best genetics ever created by the Dutch flowers and dozens of rare amazing strains from the 60's to today and I just don't fit in to the modern markets like most of these other newer web guys .. its not to say they are not doing something good . the market needs what ever it can get ...let me ask you ... how many cold temp growers you see out there now days .. none ...!...lol

this is my 47 th year growing . i am going to retire soon and .. my work has one goal and its not the market . like 95% of the people that grow or breed now days ..

i just dont care any more . i have been chaseing the perfect strain so long i know i have it . its just a matter of time before its done ....where i post on the web or not will not change that ....

i watch 3 of my family and 4 of my friends die over the last 7 years i have been working on this strain ...2 out 7 thank me before they pasted away .. thats not good odds . i can do way better i just have to sleep in my grow room chair more often and less on the web ....i will stop back now & then ... stay safe stay free

yts farmer

Veteran
Shame about the circumstances surrounding your decision not to continue your thread.

Shame ill never get to see your perfect creation.:tiphat:

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts