What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Disjointed

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone watched Disjointed on Netflix? It's pretty funny, some things bug me, like the canned laughter and smoking while working cuz that's bs, at least any dispensaries I've worked at.....
Some of the actors are funny as fuck, Dank and Dabbi are too much, love those guys and the sercurity guy Carter is funny also.
They get a little out there with some cartoon shit and they have a funeral scene that's hilarious, suppose to be Jack Herer but they say his last name different...dude blows some really cool smoke rings.
Over all I really liked it and laughed pretty hard.
They have a grow in the back of the shop and the plants look so fake! lol could have used real plants for goodness sake :biggrin:
Might have to dress like Dabbi for Halloween 👻

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't seen it yet,
but I just saw my daughter saved it to our list. So we'll probably watch it soon.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I watched it all last week. Pretty entertaining I do say. And yeah, dank n dabby are fukn hilarious for sure! Hahahahahaha!

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like it too. I was skeptical at first but it's pretty funny. Kathy Bates is hilarious as usual. Dank and Dabby are really funny too. Good stoner comedy.

X

xavier7995

I made it through about five minutes when my wife said "is that a laugh track...turn that shit off." The premise seemed fine, I have no problem with stoner stereotypes in comedy, but the execution was way off. The production just seemed super cheap, like when my 10 year old buddies and I made a "movie" about my scary basement.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made it through about five minutes when my wife said "is that a laugh track...turn that shit off." The premise seemed fine, I have no problem with stoner stereotypes in comedy, but the execution was way off. The production just seemed super cheap, like when my 10 year old buddies and I made a "movie" about my scary basement.

Yea I was bugged by the laugh track also but since I work at a dispensary I had to check it out....
We are asking our patients if we can "healp" you? lol

I hope they make more episodes soon

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I watched it..was funny...yeehaw..I would get on YouTube if a dispensary would sponsor me and give me free weed too..lol

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
What's that show with Kelso and Hyde from That 70's Show? The Ranch? That's a shit show with a terrible laugh track.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank & dabby locked up on the roof & thier memories started coming back from being straight was hilarious !

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank & dabby locked up on the roof & thier memories started coming back from being straight was hilarious !

Yea it was, they were just as funny straight as they are high! "I almost enrolled in College" Dabbi "why do I wear my hair like this? hahaha too funny

TANO

🍒
Veteran
Netflix released 10 weed strains to promote Disjointed and other shows

Netflix released 10 weed strains to promote Disjointed and other shows

https://netflixlife.com/2017/08/28/netflix-releases-weed-strains-promoting-disjointed-shows/

giphy9.gif

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Figures! lol
They did a strain of the day on the show, one was Eves bud, it had a purple streak down the middle of the bud,was so funny, looked totally fake but funny, another one was from some Stan country I forget but it had a crazy long name...Pete was the grower guy and he talked to the plants and the plants talked back,like I said it got weird at times lol

Green Squall

Damn I've gotta be more careful in reading the descriptions on Netflix. I kept skipping over Disjointed thinking it was a documentary lol. Watching ep.1 now.

Watched the first three episodes last night and I think it has legs. It was a little too sitcomy for me at times but I'm def gonna watch the rest of it later tonight. Kathy bates is a terrific actress

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
The security guard and the cartoons in his head are awesome! I could do without the Dabby and Doofus/whatever characters.

I kept thinking Kathy Bates is too good for this. Maybe she was trying to do what Danny DeVito did with It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, but IASIP is a much better show, imo.

I'd give it about 3/5 stars.

Latest posts

Latest posts