What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lsgrows

Great thread....

Here are some of our RKS attempts...(Chem Family lineage and something else) close....or getting closer to what I remember of the RKS...A LONG way to go! But a great starting point for now;)

Strong Sulphur...Kerosine...Sour Cream...Spoiled Milk...and Parmesan Cheese...
Golden Tree!! Email me if you can, thanks, been a long time.

P

psilocybevybe

b18803111ba384bc5a66c442406c9193_1627766.jpg
chem91xsterling skunk, from bohdi? a pic for comparison, throws a few nanas, has a good acrid nose to it

ECtraveler

Veteran
:moon::moon::tiphat::laughing
This is for whomever STOLE these before I could finish the order.

I had them in the cart, but hadnt put the order in yet, and when I put the order in, SOLD OUT, when 30 seconds before, there was 1 pack left. I literally missed it by seconds.

That could of been because of me. I put in an order for several packs last week but had issues with my bank and he didn't get my payment until yesterday.

I grabbed 3 of those, 3 packs of Dominion Skunk, 2 packs of Granny Skunk, get the males from a friend's packs of Capital G, and have about 30-40 beans from a local breeder who preserved what he found in a bag of skunk bought at a 1985 Houston,TX Grateful Dead show.

N

NBE One !

'Orrible when that happens a t
" Gazzumped " ... Items should be Reserved when their put in your basket.

Last edited:

ambertrichome

Veteran
That could of been because of me. I put in an order for several packs last week but had issues with my bank and he didn't get my payment until yesterday.

I grabbed 3 of those, 3 packs of Dominion Skunk, 2 packs of Granny Skunk, get the males from a friend's packs of Capital G, and have about 30-40 beans from a local breeder who preserved what he found in a bag of skunk bought at a 1985 Houston,TX Grateful Dead show.

Glad you got em man. Ive got several packs, I just thought. Hey there another pack up for sale. And I actually fiddle fucked around for a few minutes, and then ordered, and said. Sold out.

Im glad you got them though.

Keep an update on the Dominion gear when you get it going.:good:

ambertrichome

Veteran
I already spotted the Dominion stuff:jump::jump::bigeye:

I ordered 2 packs each of the Dominion Skunk, Sis Skunk, Granny Skunk

Also the Coastal Seeds Puck Yeah. NL1 x Puck ( Skelly )

IM all for anything that has SSSC genes, Skelly,,,,, and REAL Chemdog91/Sis/VA Afghani lines:woohoo:

I already have them in possession.

1 pack of Granny Skunk will be started in a week or so, and I cant decide on to start the Dominion Skunk, or the Sis Skunk.

Which would you start??? Sis Skunk, or Dominion Skunk?

ambertrichome

Veteran
The Granny, Sis, are also all Dominion products.

Still the Dominion Skunk??? I'm for sure doing the Granny.

So you would do the Regular Skunk from Dominion??

bestothebest

I got one of the dominion skunk packs. chem 91 IMO the best chem, old school skunk, and smelly hp, can’t get much better then then that

Golden Tree

Chem Dog (S1) AKA Skunk Spray X Chem 95 A1 and A3 (OP)

Several phenos...STRONG Sulphur mothballs and Kerosine!

Organic Probiotic and lots of Love

GT/Green Beaver Genetics

Attachments

• IMG_9699.jpg
    IMG_9699.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9697.jpg
    IMG_9697.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9693.jpg
    IMG_9693.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9690.jpg
    IMG_9690.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9687.jpg
    IMG_9687.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 18

ambertrichome

Veteran
I believe Dominion is going to have just a straight VA Chem91 x SSSC Sk1 in the summer. I'm bettin it will stink.

Known as Capital G

Attachments

• 27579924_149570072421963_2618521301286912_n.jpg
    27579924_149570072421963_2618521301286912_n.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 11
  • 27574732_531080663942539_4598908417707343872_n.jpg
    27574732_531080663942539_4598908417707343872_n.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 14

bestothebest

Amber I’m pretty sure they had a tiny # of them and called it polecat 91. However the dominion skunk uses dukes selected polecat cut.

ambertrichome

Veteran
I cant wait for my buddy to get these going.

Hes going to start 1 pack each of the Skunk, and Granny Skunk. Also really interested n the Granny.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Why do people think they need to go to these Hype breeders and buy their Hype strains in order to find RKS?

Oh yea, Hype.

RKS has been found and is around.

All these Hype guys still searching and working on RKS obviously havent found it. But they want you to think they did.

dc2569

Why do people think they need to go to these Hype breeders and buy their Hype strains in order to find RKS?

Oh yea, Hype.

RKS has been found and is around.

All these Hype guys still searching and working on RKS obviously havent found it. But they want you to think they did.

I totally agree! There is more RKS hiding in backwoods areas held by a old timey grower that grows for only himself or a select few. All the skunk is in the back hollers i assuer you. Take a ride through anny appy mountain in late summer and youll smell that old memorable smell. mostly va ky and wv i have experienced. some nc

Latest posts

Latest posts