What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Was gonna say regarding that pic, that doesnt have the cheese skunk sawtooth leaf edge...

1710681840551.png

SamS's Skunk x Haze ....Give me the sawtooth! LOL.

bimblebrains_1

The rank tcp thing is quite unique to the real one, if it was only flowered for nine weeks I would give her another chance before making your mind up.

There was a blue cheese called Stilton that predated Big Buddha I think.

Have you ever tried Psychosis?

Peace
Yer gunna give her another run and report back on that,wish I had an hps light now to run her under lol..ahh ok so stilton predates Buddhas b.cheese then hmm interesting,as for the psychosis the only time I ever seen it growing was hilarious..I had lived on the end of a terrace for like 4 years growing in a bedroom at the back of the house,the neighbour had a boyfriend that popped in and out now and again, always said hi, I was smoking and joint down the park with my dog one day and he walks past clocks I've got one on the go,reaches in his pocket pulls out like an ounce and gives me a nug,I smell it look at it and say wow that's nice ,some cheese cross or something he says na mate this is psychosis,better than that cheese shite ,that shit makes depressed as fuck.
I was due to move a couple weeks later as landlord was selling the house and as I was packing up and loading my shit in to a van out front he ushers me in to his Mrs house,the one right next door to mine and goes she's out so come have a look at this, upstairs he had a 2.4 tent full of the psychosis sog style, beautiful all finishing up,such a rank smell as well wow..then he says just thought I'd show before you left and by the way I knew you were growing the whole time just didn't wanna tell you and make you paranoid as I couldnt show you this for my own paranoia,but since you are leaving I thought fuck it he goes,did wonder the same about him as sure I would get a strange whiff now and again cuz his tent was literally metres away from mine albeit with two thick Victorian brick walls in-between but I just thought his Mrs was to straight to let him do it..his bud was terrible on the burn,overfed unfortunately but yer I've seen the plant,know the smell and the look but not the true taste...looks Hella similar to the cheese tho

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bimbles isn't the psycho cut 1000%,, I grew the psycho for a while,, psycho is really similar to brightsides but it doesn't hold the stink in the jars,, It gets vinegary,, I personally didn't like the psycho so much , it's not sweet enough for me,,, bimbles has a sugar taste that I've fallen in love with alot,, I majority prefer bimbles over the psycho

I wouldn't say bimbles tastes like pear drops to be fair,, ,, I found it to taste like the cheese that homegrow did later-on witch happened to be my favourite cheese back in the day,,, bimbles seems to be a perfect balance of cheese with a hint of blues , like blend of blues and cheese but leaning more to the cheese side,, I really really like it,,

This is what I am currently saying about bimbles cut,, you can quote me on this,,,

"bimbles cut is an original cheese pre buddah imho ,, but it's not the one jah calls exodus,, it's got a hint of sweetness that I personally love but it's not as sweet as the blues, that's cool tho as I don't want it to be as sweet as the blues, sometimes I like the blend of sweet and savoury, bimbles is starting to be my favourite cheese cut ever, at the moment I'd say it's not brightsides but I need to grow it under hps and nft to be 100% sureh,,, when I'm back in the game properly il smash this cut as I like it alot alot"

I've had a systemic issue I caught from infected root riot cubes that's basically took me out of the game for ages,, I've not been able to setup a clean room to do some tc work, so I've been screwed for a while now,,life has taken a funny direction,, once I get stable again il be more active,, till then I need to focus on cleaning up my life up in multiple ways,, once I get my tc area setup again everything will be back to normal ,,,, it might take me a while but il get there on the end,, shits been slow recently but when I come out the end il be all guns blazing,,

Latest posts

Latest posts