What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hermie and pollen

toofat

45 days into flower I found seeds on my plants. One had turned hermie. How do I remove pollen from my grow cab before my next grow?

G

just spray your cabinet down with a water bottle and wipe out. Pollen usually is only viable for a week or 2, so it should be fine by your next grow, but just wipe it out as good as possible anyway.

G

I actually had it happen to me once. A hermie pollenante an entire cabinet of NL#5 x Haze. I was bummed because I was getting about 10 ounces of that harvest and instead I got hundreds of seeds.

Just give it a good spraying with a water bottle and wipe it up and you'll be ok

Fluffy Green Buds to you !