What's new

Purple Kush

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
This report is of some Purple Kush a buddy of mine grew out in a top feed hydro system in coco...

Looks - 9 out of 10... just look for yourself the shit looks like candy!

Taste - 8 out of 10... very strong fruity/skunky taste that stays in your mouth for a good 10 min after you smoke pretty much tastes like you ate the nug :rasta:

Potency - 9 out of 10... I would recommend to smoke this strain at night unless you don't have shit to do for the day cuz pretty much everyone that smokes it is couch locked and needs a nap :joint: wake up like :bashhead:

Smell - 10 out of 10... The smell of this purple is just lovely I would say it's the kinda smell that sends shivers of joy down your back cuz you know just by the smell how fucking high you about to be :rasta: the smell is skunky with a bit of grape n pine and it all slaps you in the face at once! not to mention that it kept my jar smelling like it for a week :jump:

Thats what I call PURPLE!!!!

S

sow the seeds

Very good report, I had some a while back and it was exactly like you described. Easily the most potent purple I've had. Saw a buddy's grow of her and she vegged SUPER slow.

dirtyshawa

what's the lineage and can i get it in seed form? i had some grape kush that looked just like that but, it had a distinct grape flavor i doubt it was djs grape krush because, of the resemblance to your purple kush. any info out there?

A

Aerokush101

sow the seeds said:
Very good report, I had some a while back and it was exactly like you described. Easily the most potent purple I've had. Saw a buddy's grow of her and she vegged SUPER slow.

That looks like Purple Urkle, which is not Kush...

S

sow the seeds

I was told it was PK and it had a different taste/effect than any purps/erkle/grape ape/ than I've had before. But its also not the bud that my friend grew out so I guess I won't know for sure but it came from another very reliable source and looked/tasted the same as his. Whatever it was it was damn good.

HOLY FUCK i want some of that. Hands down the nicest purple kush I have ever seen ;) No who knows if I have ever seen real PK, but goddamn I would grow that :D

LilMan72003

I know the smell your talking about. Word for word actually.

The jar with no weed in it smells like a bowl of joy.

A

Aerokush101

The 420 Wookie said:
HOLY FUCK i want some of that. Hands down the nicest purple kush I have ever seen ;) No who knows if I have ever seen real PK, but goddamn I would grow that :D

Are you sure you would want to grow that?

Ak101

Latest posts

Latest posts