What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Sensi Star

G

Guest 16149

Space Ghost,
Thanks, I have grown it out before, one of my favorites :)

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
MMM tasty pungent burn't rubber lemony fuel goodness,and when dry she tastes of fine charas,1 of my fav's to.

G

Guest 16149

Thanks for dropping by MM :) One of these days I hope to lay hands on your Lemon Stinky :) Any seeds coming to the bay?

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
High B123D ,i'm out of stock at the mo but it shouldn't be much longer then 3-4 months when i make the next lot. :rasta:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
The first time I grew SS I thought I screwed it up with monster bloom. It smelled so much like it, kinda of chem, burnt rubber smell. The second run I did without monster bloom and it still smelled that way! lol DUH!... That smell gives me a headche (?) it mellowed with time in the jar tho. You could open a jar of that in the bed room and -instantly- smell it all the way out at the front door, it was loud! Very potent smoke tho. Good luck with yer grow Blaner, looks thet're off to a good start! Take care... BC

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice plants blaner the ss2 is looking nice and healthy im hearing good things about this strain might hafto get my hands on it....keep up the good work!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh man sensi star used to be tipy top seeds back in 2000

i think thay changed it when they ran out of stock in 01...

yeh man.....tastes like a haze hybrid ...so good

VirginHarvester

Veteran
What's the Sensi Star high like- couchlocky, content and happy, restful?

It's $190 for 10 on Hemp Depot but a little less on Dr Cronic. Any other sources of their beans at a lower price? Thanks.

G

Guest 16149

When in stock Sbay has better prices :) When I bought mine it was 75.00 for a female 5 pack
Seedboutique has them now for $77.00 for 5 pack female or $103.00 10 pack regular.

The high can vary depending when you take it, take early for a happy up high, take later for couchlock :)

Last edited:

southpaw76

Just thought I would drop in :rasta: .
I have 2 SS in the 26th day of flowering, vegged the shit out of her!!! They are both close to 4ft tall!!! Both from clones, one I thought was a goner because after she rooted, I potted her and she sat in a petrified state for nearly three weeks!!! Then from out of nowhere POW, she started popping. I call her The Return of Living dead SS :rasta: .... Oddly enough she happens to be the lushest healthiest looking girl in my garden. I eventually got some more clones and they have been vegging quite nicely. They seem to respond real well to LST. In my opinion shes definitely a night time smoke :joint: . I will try to post some pics later if thats ok??

Romalin

ha you guys described the ss in a way i couldnt. burnt lemon rubber. haahaha.

plants look awesome mate. i dont know anything about how this strain grows, but i know the nugs have an interesting everything to em, smell, taste, look, and stone.

i was smoking it only in the morning when i had it, worked great for that for me.

G

Guest 16149

Southpaw,
Feel free to post up your Sensi Star pics :) I am not a thread hog, plenty of room for more pics and info, post away :) Same goes for anyone else, feel free :)

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Ahhh...my favorite all-time indica.

Lookin' good Blaner. Can't wait to see how they turn out along with those Lemon Skunks you have.

Grew out a female 5 pack back in 06'.

Latest posts

Latest posts