What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veggie Gardens

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is cool!!....a new forum to play in, lots of stuff to talk about and learn!!....Hope you all take a moment to check it out and post...we love to grow here, so this fits perfect!

here are some stuff we grow!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Way to kick it off Mrs.B
Hope we can get lots of others to post their flowers and veggies here. Would be nice to see some pics of some of the wild berrys and other things that grow on the country side around where members live.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
You got it Babba. I went out today, and there were pink lillies on the lillypads at my water source. They weren't there 3-4 days ago when I went. I didn't bring a cam, but I'm gonna start totin it. Goin to another spot 2moro, I'm sure I'll see something.

EDIT - MrsBabba, look out, that turtle is gonna get your tomatoes!!

Last edited:

Nept

Awesome!!!! now i have somewhere to put pics of my Coleus and future giant veggies from spreading seed!!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
yeehaw! a veggies and flowers forum! I'm gonna have to start snappin a few more pics of some local wild varieties. was just checking out a site with a large collection of exotic and interesting plants for cheap in hopes of starting up a greenhouse garden next year:)

I'm sure mossy will be by pretty soon with some pics of the beauties he grows over on the other side of the pond, so thats something to look forward to.

Mrs. B, did you push for this forum? if so, thanks!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on nice sub forum :rasta: nice artichoke Mrs.B ever grow em before i lived next to some2 yr ago had huge 1 growen. his bloomed neat lookn purple
blooms all over

Crazy man Crazy they do look when in bloom, this i i only have 2 big boy tamato plants 1 cherry tomato 8 stalks of sweet maze the zuni indains grow in NM. the maze beans where a gift from my good friend coyote woman Zuni gifted her :).

M

mossy

It was good to see your garden in the canna threads again..
I missed it last season.

Looking forward to this one as much.

Let me bring you some Sun(flower)shine for luck.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics you guys!!...love the artichoke flower, they are sooo pretty!...Im planting sunflowers next year for sure! :D

no firstracks...someone else must have, wasnt my idea :)

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice lookin garden Mrs...I love the artichoke, Im gonna try them next season..this year I got potatoes, tomatoes, radishes, lettuce, strawberries, zucchini and a few other things goin..now I have a place to post my pics...Peace all

- Z

Bumble Buddy

I was preparing a pot of soil to plant some Medjool date seeds... put a garlic clove in there... it was wet for a few days when up pops this plant... for a while I was thinking it must be a wayward squash or melon seed from last years planting... I checked it out again a few days ago and to my surprise... GOOSEBERRIES YUM!!!

I had stuck some in there last year but nothing came up. Memories of grandma's garden :jump:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gooseberry's huh? havent had those before, what are they like a blueberry? or more like a blackberry? good find BB :)

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Oh man i need to grow some veggies. My tomatoes and chilies are pathetic looking. Guess i will get some veggies tomorrow and start taking it serious.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great thread, ill hopefully be adding soon. lots of plants here. my old place was beautiful. still reclaiming the soil here and building its fertility. its always fun to start over lots of new space to plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts