What's new

D39

G

This report is on rez’s D39
Don’t know how long they ran, they definatly looked done. I have the scope - im lazy.
Flusshed for 2 weeks prior to harvest.
This report is based oh herb being smoked no cure one week post - 1.5week air dry.

I decided i would try and do a smoke report as i've never really done one and was asked to do so from a fellow member.

So with a reason to smoke, it was time to proceed.
I was still stoned from my last encounter 45 min. earlier with the strain i was about to try and report on, but its never a bad idea to smoke.

I picked up the pipe to load up a bowl and what was this?
i only hit that last bowl once. i love suprises.
I finished the bowl, for the report of course.

I attempted to discern the flavor but have always had a problem with that area, as i smoke way to much tobacco. :(

The herb when placed in to the warm pipe upon finishing the previous bowl, creates a magnificent bouquet of sweet aromas.

Cracking or squeezing a bud releases the sweet semi-citrus mildly skunk aroma with undertones of a fresh pine. I often find it difficult to do a do a strain justice in just words but i feel that especially true when it comes to taste and smell, at least when its me trying to describe them. I fell the best thing i can say to state my opinion of the herbs scent is " As it may not be the best smelling herb or the strongest , the smell makes my mouth water."

High - Over achiever in this category. Good for the wake and bake as it has the energetic, hey it sounds good to do things stone. and as i just learned if you smoke 4 bowls trying to figure out how its tastes, your eyes get red and your just stoned, although my mind is still functioning quite clearly. definatly feeling it in the eyes.
I can feel the hit rush to the head even after the first hit of the session which is a strong sign for me. i find that this weed has led me to do such things as ~ do homework without procrastination ~ color code my closet ~ cleaned all my pieces, and i've been eating very well lately.

* really feeling this one in the eyes - tight and glossy feeling, i love that.
My friend just walked in and he talked to me for a second and i did not understand a word that came out of his mouth. I am impressed with the spectrum on this herb from the 1-2 bowl sativa buzz and the 4-5 bowl super stone. I was actually going to comment about the "absolute knock your friends on their ass herb" in rez's description, on it being less then accurate but if its got me this stoned, it would decapitate my friends.

Last edited:

GOATNUTS

MarijuanaMesiah said:
* really feeling this one in the eyes - tight and glossy feeling, i love that.
My friend just walked in and he talked to me for a second and i did not understand a word that came out of his mouth. I am impressed with the spectrum on this herb from the 1-2 bowl sativa buzz and the 4-5 bowl super stone. I was actually going to comment about the "absolute knock your friends on their ass herb" in rez's description, on it being less then accurate but if its got me this stoned, it would decapitate my friends.

sounds like some good bud...reminds me of my ak47 sativa pheno i smoked the other night...

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Very well written detailed report. You have my permission to write many more. :D I have those beans but haven't gotten aroung to germing them. Your words have me wondering just what I'm holding on to. I believe that yours is the first smoke report that I've seen on D39 And for that its apreciated here. Thanks!

G

check my public profile. I am adament on spreading knowledge about strains.
Especilly on those with little to no information on them.

MK-Ultra

Trying to get my Hands on some D39 Seeds. I hope Rezdog put's more up on Seedbay, or maybe there will be some NON-Payer's and they will be re-listed. Finger's crossed.

Latest posts

Latest posts