What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Snowmoon X CBG Sandstorm = Snowstorm or Sandmoon?

Jammal

I want some Hashplant seeds to play with, I did a similar thing with sativas ,,pollen chucking a CBG Caribe reg male onto a ACE Malawi Fem.,Turned out good,, so as I have a stash of sativa seeds to play with,, as I dont care to grow with mothers and clones and all that non-sense..

So I was going to order reg packs of each and pick a favorite of each, probably a fem sandstorm and a male snowmoon..I might try to work a green line out of these,really I just want to have plenty of seeds to grow 12/12 from seed, be some great green flavors.

it be a 4 way cross of all hash plants, 2 different pck's, one old mother from 98 or something in the sandstorm,then the new 02 pck in the snowmoon,,then you got the Moroccan hashplant and the hashplant expression of oriental express.

(Moroccan X 98 PCK) X ( Orient express HP x 02 PCK )

should give me some neat phenos

Yay or Nay?

Last edited:

SolarLogos

I want some Hashplant seeds to play with, I did a similar thing with sativas ,,pollen chucking a CBG Caribe reg male onto a ACE Malawi Fem.,Turned out good,, so as I have a stash of sativa seeds to play with,, as I dont care to grow with mothers and clones and all that non-sense..

So I was going to order reg packs of each and pick a favorite of each, probably a fem sandstorm and a male snowmoon..I might try to work a green line out of these,really I just want to have plenty of seeds to grow 12/12 from seed, be some great green flavors.

it be a 4 way cross of all hash plants, 2 different pck's one old mother from 98 or something in the sandstorm then the new 02 pck in the snowmoon,,then you got the Moroccan hashplant and the hashplant expression of oriental express.

Yay or Nay?
If you prefer seeds, have you considered crossing only females and just getting fem seeds? I'm not familiar enough with the terpenes of these plants, but I do like your Angry Caribe, good cross. I'm sure it will turn out good, the fun part if just finding out.

Peace, God bless

CowboyTed

I want some Hashplant seeds to play with, . . .

it be a 4 way cross of all hash plants, 2 different pck's one old mother from 98 or something in the sandstorm then the new 02 pck in the snowmoon,,then you got the Moroccan hashplant and the hashplant expression of oriental express.

Yay or Nay?

I think it sounds great! Good luck!

I got a Snow Moon male last fall, and collected the pollen. I know nothing about the relative qualities of that male, but it would probably offer you some additional phenos, if you use my pollen along with the pollen you collect.

I have a re-vegged Snow Moon female in the garden now, and I plan to dust a few of her flowers and see what sort of phenos I get.

Lemme know if you'd like some pollen.

In other news, I have three little Angry Jamaican seedlings growing now. One will get to live outside in the garden, along with the rest of my Malawi hybrids. Malawi and Zamaldelica are already in their planters outdoors, as is OlDirtyHuman's favorite Panama pheno. I also have two Golden Tigers that haven't shown sex yet (at three months old!). One of those will grow outdoors too, assuming one is female. It should give me an interesting collection of Malawi hybrids.

Your Mexican Highland seeds have not germed yet, either in a paper towel or in the worm bin.

Jammal

If you prefer seeds, have you considered crossing only females and just getting fem seeds? I'm not familiar enough with the terpenes of these plants, but I do like your Angry Caribe, good cross. I'm sure it will turn out good, the fun part if just finding out.

Peace, God bless

I don't really mind the male's, there are good stable regular genetics available...I just grow for me, it's not like I won't have enough no matter what I grow or do.
Plus if I want to work them later it's nice to start with good ol pure stock.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Jammal,

Before considering the genetics for your breeding project, i would settle first the breeding goals you want to achieve.

What kind of indica hybrid do you want to produce ?
What kind of terpene profile/s are you looking for in your indica breeding ?
Do you want to breed a rich THC indica, CBD indica or with a mixed chemotype ?
Are you looking for purple colors or pigmentation is not so important ?
Do you want to breed for indoor growing, outdoor or both ?

From our catalogue:

Afghani indicas-> Bubba Hash and Hashplant S1 (THC rich indoor afghanis) or ErdPurt (outdoor indica with THC/CBD mixed chemotypes)
Pakistani indicas-> Pure PCK, Violeta and Snow Moon.
Chinese indicas -> Kali China and Orient Express fem.

Jammal

Dubi your funny, there is no breeding goals, just seeds of random chance of very Indica Dom.

If it were easier to obtain seeds I wouldn't bother.

Latest posts

Latest posts