What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Non Gangster / Freemason opinion on legal weed so far

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I'm all for legalization, as long we have the right to still grow our own. As already said, f the black ash not cured chem tasting bull crap everyone seems like to grow. The more its legal, the more ppl that grow, the more crap I see. Again I'm happy its legal, just wish ppl cared more about the quality than making that extra buck a day sooner.

Long as its not regulated to the point where we have crappy option 1 and shitier option 2 and can only get from the store. Our right to grow comes first imo.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I'm all for legalization, as long we have the right to still grow our own. As already said, f the black ash not cured chem tasting bull crap everyone seems like to grow. The more its legal, the more ppl that grow, the more crap I see. Again I'm happy its legal, just wish ppl cared more about the quality than making that extra buck a day sooner.

Long as its not regulated to the point where we have crappy option 1 and shitier option 2 and can only get from the store. Our right to grow comes first imo.
Absof....n lutely!

I hope things will turn around. In my most humble opinion, Ontario are idiots, in the way they approached it and have rolled it out. That being said, as elsewhere, where they have legalized, there was a shortage in the beginning. I see it locally here. So, it wouldn't be far fetched to conclude that many unscrupulous growers attempted to fill the shelves with their garbage.

I think that, perhaps, this fall will be the litmus test wrt the health of the industry.

A lot of product was "sitting" around for a long time... before legalization.

That being said, GREED continues to be manifested and seen at every corner, by all concerned in the "cannabis world"

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
its funny how ontario is the largest(population wise) and supposedly most progressive province in the country yet we still manage to have everything ass backwards. things that make you go hmmmm....

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
its funny how ontario is the largest(population wise) and supposedly most progressive province in the country yet we still manage to have everything ass backwards. things that make you go hmmmm....
I hear you good buddy! What gets me is, after the Ford fiasco as mayor of TO, they still voted the other idiot in as premier???

Drewsif

Unflushed bud will always be a problem, because the data cults can't print out the flavor of Botanicare on a lab report and 95% of people actually can't taste anything or have a functional gag reflex.

Cannabis is the only industry on earth where the unqualified have a voice, and unqualified growers are taking full advantage of unqualified smoker's.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Cannabis is the only industry on earth where the unqualified have a voice, and unqualified growers are taking full advantage of unqualified smoker's.

to add to that, unqualified hydro store working selling crap to ppl that don't know any better. I have to pass like 10 hydro stores to get to one that has dif guanos and other organic stuff, the ones i pass are like 'I guess we could order that stuff, but nobody really buys it" I can't believe it, if the smokers cared a lil more about what they are smoking, maybe the growers would have to care a lil more too.

edit
didn't realize this was Canada section lol, I'm just below you in the mitten, so hello up there lol

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
to add to that, unqualified hydro store working selling crap to ppl that don't know any better. I have to pass like 10 hydro stores to get to one that has dif guanos and other organic stuff, the ones i pass are like 'I guess we could order that stuff, but nobody really buys it" I can't believe it, if the smokers cared a lil more about what they are smoking, maybe the growers would have to care a lil more too.

edit
didn't realize this was Canada section lol, I'm just below you in the mitten, so hello up there lol
I found the knowledge base of these enterprises to vary tremendously. As apparent as the sun rising in the east and settling in the west, even for this neophyte. There is one shop in particular that I only buy my HP Promix from there. <--- short story :tiphat:

S

sativaking

personally i think fogponics and organic soil grows will be the way of the future. 3 week flushes of ur root systems with no foliar sprays will be the the way to go for clean fogponics. Using organic substances that dont need flushing will be the way to go for soil after everyone wakes up.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran

It will always be this way, everywhere pretty much. People who want power seek it, and obtain it often, but aren't the ones who should have any :D

S

sativaking

its such a canadian thing though i find...in BC everything smells the same, ontario everything is just really chem'y and in the states everything is different.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
its such a canadian thing though i find...in BC everything smells the same, ontario everything is just really chem'y and in the states everything is different.

Not sure what you sniff. I've encountered pretty much every type of herb in BC, except trainwreck. Flavors are wide and varied.

White Beard

Woy...I got my own conspiracy theory about Freemasons (not one, but come from ‘em, and they’re big in these parts)

Latest posts

Latest posts