What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Could also just put the container potting mix into a hole into the ground. I used to start the seed in potting soil stuck in the center of the hole. Worked well!. Could also mix potting soil with native earth to amend and make it better! :smoke:

That early durban is going to be tastey! Looking great and bushy is that 5' tall? Thanks for sharing!

Yea I've did with what I've had lol, I've mixed several miracle grow Mix, amend with Promix on alot. But I couldn't find any Gardentone today. I just got a small bag of 12 5 7 fertilizer slow release. I got this to add just a bit to my final guerilla plants. I'm gonna be doing some work, 13th hr lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Don't forget about me guys!!! Stop by and give me some love or hate lol. The Mars Hydro folks have been great. This is my first use of LED lighting, the trails, and tribulation right. But it's kicking ass with my plants in Veg. I'm flipping to flowering that's why I'm getting the guys lined up to talk me through it lol. It's so good to have a lil decent weed to smoke on. Yea I've over did it with my smoking the last 2-3 days but I've worked hard for this indoor harvest!!! Enjoy it some, and it makes guerilla planting a lot funner if you get to feeling good. But please support my Mars Hydro grow guys, stop in and check it out from time to time

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

beanjas

Heres some
bc coastal haze x reefermans kings kush

Started indoors and put out at 30 days flower on june 14 and they stayed in flowering even with the spring day light hours.
Very colorful stuff .. hopefully theres some racy head stash for the start of summer.

Attachments

• 20190703_122849.jpg
    20190703_122849.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190704_090056.jpg
    20190704_090056.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20190703_122838.jpg
    20190703_122838.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190703_122642.jpg
    20190703_122642.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 14

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Mine were born then as well but raised under LEDs until they went out and they're a foot shorter. Mother nature is best I guess.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Yeah, Mother Nature is best...But I live a lot further south than you Tycho..

This was the other day, June 30...The girls are exploding with growth...
The top of the wood rails on the wagon is 30 inches tall..

The girl by the wagon was 20 inches tall when she went in the hole on May 23..

Attachments

• Hideout...June 30.jpg
    Hideout...June 30.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 15

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Oh shit budgreen that's a damn nice plot!!!! damn wasn't thinking last nite but today's the 4th and the store is closed, lol damn helluva time getting this last bag of Promix, I've been trying for at least a wk. I knew when I bought the last bag about mth ago I needed 2 but didn't have the money or space to haul to bales. Ah just relax today I guess, It would be great to be in the hills finishing up. I had decided to take my Moby Dick, and the 2 Biker x OG Cookie Haze plants to the Guerilla patch, I may try and take another one up there. Most of the larger ones I wanna save for containers, that meaning I can care for them a lot more offend than guerilla plants. My guerilla patch is about a once a wk hike at best, there's times you gotta carry water in but it's my patch I guess lol, hopefully nobody finds it. So hopefully in the morning I can grab some Promix. I'm anxiously awaiting to get everything out, it's like tic toc, in my head, I know were losing time. I'll probably do some feeding of the container plants today, oh and if it doesn't rain I wanna spray my plants good for bugs, I'll be using Sevin this time, That's something else I gotta do is carry my sprayer in and spray my guerilla plot good. Everybody have a happy and safe 4th!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Heres some
bc coastal haze x reefermans kings kush

Started indoors and put out at 30 days flower on june 14 and they stayed in flowering even with the spring day light hours.
Very colorful stuff .. hopefully theres some racy head stash for the start of summer.

Those are nice, you guys probably deal with mould alot? But I wonder about a couple of mine that started flowering early, I'm probably gonna pull mine, but if I thought they look as good as yours I'd keep them!!!! There in my guerilla plot and I can't watch them very close, I'd hate for one to throw a banana and pollinate all my stuff. I'm gonna probably just pull the 2 up, But keep us posted

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thank TychoMonolyth :tiphat: she was born around April 10th and grew up on the balcony until the grounding, without artificial lights, now its exploding.

Thanks wkindbud38 and thank you all for the added reputations.

Hey thanks for sharing the pics, I like Seedsman stuff also, and that's a win win. But you got a nice plant there friend. Gonna start drinking the water I'd say!!!:thank you:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some more pics I'm going to share, but not sure what this is. Some sort of foliar disease only on upper 2 sets of of leaves and new growth.

I think what led to it was I worked the soil and top dressed after it had been wet for a while and there were some surface roots torn up. Then it didn't rain much at all and was hot with high humidity!

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will go out in the morning to water them. Rain has been real spotty. I thought they had got some. Its just perfect conditions for diseases. Disease triangle is completed. Susceptible host present, pathogen spores available, environment conducive to disease means there will be disease. It was so wet then turned dry and hot. Just a combination of issues causing foliar disease. I am thinking they will grow out of most of the disease damage. Some growing points were affected by another disease I had last year on 1 or 2 plants that stops it from growing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That's exactly what we deal with, and sometimes to rain isn't enough or the plant didn't get much in the location. I'm getting my Promix and getting to work, I feel like a caged animal wanting to get these plants in ground and containers. I've accidentally let a few of my plants get dry in grow bags. I'm gonna have to get on my water and pruning game on my containers (15plantsish). And after I get some plants took to the Guerilla patch I'm figuring I'll have to go back a few times with water. I get a lot of the same stuff Pipe, especially last year. I'm using GreenCure, Trifecta Crop this year, I also use Sevin and Neem at times but the GreenCure and Trifecta Crop is new for me. I'm kinda afraid to see the Guerilla patch, you can get these rains and think the grounds a lot wetter. Hopefully get 3-4 nice plants took to the Guerilla patch, and several in 5gal buckets.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's exactly what we deal with, and sometimes to rain isn't enough or the plant didn't get much in the location. I'm getting my Promix and getting to work, I feel like a caged animal wanting to get these plants in ground and containers. I've accidentally let a few of my plants get dry in grow bags. I'm gonna have to get on my water and pruning game on my containers (15plantsish). And after I get some plants took to the Guerilla patch I'm figuring I'll have to go back a few times with water. I get a lot of the same stuff Pipe, especially last year. I'm using GreenCure, Trifecta Crop this year, I also use Sevin and Neem at times but the GreenCure and Trifecta Crop is new for me. I'm kinda afraid to see the Guerilla patch, you can get these rains and think the grounds a lot wetter. Hopefully get 3-4 nice plants took to the Guerilla patch, and several in 5gal buckets.

Thanks! There is heavy rain chances coming later today through tomorrow, so I'm going water them lightly. The plot tends to get too wet, so I don't want to water too much before a heavy rain. So they should recover from the white/yellow spots with active growth?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Getting help over here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8610822

Not for sure on diagnosis, but there are multiple foliar pathogens infecting. I think its a root infection, so I will go back this evening to root drench even though I just watered. It may get too wet if the rain comes in. I didn't realize until I got home it was a root applicaion product. Used bacilius subtilis amylolquefaciens RTU spray to soak all foliage. Used the entire bottle. I got the concentrate, and then saw it had root application rates.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I have been using espoma garden tone which has bacillius leicheniformis, B. megaterium, and B. pumilis. Are these disease preventing innoculants or are they only for organic fertilizer degredation? Hoping they will provide some disease control. I bet they do.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://wrir4.ucdavis.edu/events/201...ril%202017.pdf

https://www.espoma.com/product/garden-tone/#tab2

https://www.bonide.com/assets/Products/Labels/l777.pdf
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bacillus fungicides -- Seed Treatments
from chart at ucdavis website:

ProductRegistrantActive IngredientTargetCrops YieldShieldBayerBacillus pumilusGB34, Rhizoctonia, FusariumMany crops

B. pumilis is in garden tone, and provides rHizoctonia and fusarium root disease prevention when it colonizes the roots.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts