What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recharge "Brain Batteries" ❯ Brain Healing Massage | Activation Frequency Tones with

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recharge "Brain Batteries" ❯ Brain Healing Massage | Activation Frequency Tones with

You can fuck up your head just as easily as you can repair it.

Be very careful what you intentionally put in your head.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Indeed, all your life you must develop yourself and training your body and mind. As often you work over yourself, you became healthy and hardy. Indeed, the body the same as the brain must be always be stimulated to work and exercise. To tell the truth, I always take care of my appearance and health. I go to the gym 3 times a week, follow the right nutrition, and drink a lot of water, but anyway, I have problems with my legs. In the evening my calves and feet often hurt. Maybe that's because of the active lifestyle or excessive loads in the gym. So, I find a cool solution for me - a calf massager that I use for 30 minutes a day as soon as the first signs of discomfort appear. And you know, it really helps to relax muscles.

Classic yourfriend007 post

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The problem with yourfriend007's post - was that it was the first post of a newly registered member - and it had a spam link (I have taken out) to a site selling calf massagers -

- so has been removed - and yourspam007 has been banned - for spam -

- we get a few a day trying the newly-registered-spam route -

Classic yourfriend007 post