What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 50 on the Golden Tiger:

BVtuILE.jpg

Mw5Zjq7.jpg

NZx4Nsn.jpg

It's not the most level canopy in the world, but I'm exhausted these days, so, it's not that bad:

Ved2nYZ.jpg

The flowers are still not much to look at, but they're growing trichomes:

OI9Rdre.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 7 of flowering for the Honduras Breeze. I finally installed a SCROG screen. This thing is a beast. It's got the hybrid vigor:

Cfb90eh.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I had some tester seeds sent to me by Female Seeds a while back, and due to a series of unfortunate events none of them made it to completion. Well, I had one last seed left, of Chem x OG, and I germinated it. It is now ready to be put under some LEDs and SCROG'd out. I still owe Mr. B a grow report!

BO8Z4UX.jpg

So I'll be setting up a new thread in their subforum, if anyone's interested. I'm not necessarily going to be posting about that garden in this journal all that much. :tiphat:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Looks like I have some GT seeds in the oven! How exciting! I dusted this flower pretty good, so there ought to be a couple few dozen at least.

B0sx9Dx.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Just changing out the nutes right now, and I walked by and saw this out of the corner of my eye, so I had to take a picture... Such a lovely view. :biggrin:

cpUGFJw.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 53 on the Golden Tiger.

RJveSlE.jpg

eJcfxP9.jpg

iE1QUdj.jpg

Just changed out the res. Seems that using 1.5 tsp per gallon of Foliage Pro is right at the max level for this plant, as there is a tiny bit of tip burn on some of the larger fan leaves. At least, in combination with the .75 tsp per gallon of silicon. So, hush, note to self there. :shucks:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
B-E-A-utiful! How do you change and maintain your reservoir water? You don't remove the plant(s) do you? Seems like it would be a challenge without disrupting everything.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
How do you change and maintain your reservoir water? You don't remove the plant(s) do you? Seems like it would be a challenge without disrupting everything.

The little setup I'm using has a water level indicator using a piece of tubing attached to a 90 degree connector that's inserted into a grommet. All I have to do is turn that upside down and it becomes a drain. This only works because I have the setup elevated on a small table inside of the tent, specifically for the purpose of making res changes easy. And no, I pretty much never move plants off the tray once they're flowering. Sometimes, in certain situations I do, but not in a SCROG grow because I don't do modular scrogs.

5y7bWML.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Here's a shot of the tallest bud on the screen. Look how sexy this bud structure is! Golden Tiger is some exotic looking shit.

0jjTmqY.jpg

Tony21

Very cool setup, plants and thread man :tiphat:

I grow pretty much the same way, but without SCROG and a pump lol, just pond netpots with coco standing in a flooded 4x4 tray.

As mentioned in the other thread, I got some smelly tigers on the move, so I'm in the conga line to see yours finish!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Right on, I'm glad to have you here, bud. :tiphat:

Day 56 on the GT. Just think, if this was an afghani or something like that, I'd be chopping right now! Probably another month to go..

kToNq8E.jpg

LDc3qgN.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Just did some more tucking on the Honduras Breeze... the stretch is pretty crazy.

WVBjIRU.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
You know how they say necessity is the mother of invention? Well, I have something interesting in the works at the moment that I'm going to have to do a write up on. I'm setting up a new, third tent at the moment for a specific plant, and I'm doing it on the super cheap. I was thinking about doing a hempy bucket, but knowing me I would want to automate it, so I was tinkering around, and before I knew it I was looking at what can only be described as a hybrid between a hempy bucket and an ebb & flow setup. I'm still brainstorming to even come up with what this setup could do, if I altered it a little bit, or fine tuned it. I don't know, maybe it's nothing, but I have this itch that maybe with a few tweaks this could be something entirely different.

Still, though, I'll share it with you guys as soon as I get a little spare time. If nothing else, it's just a cheap, barebones way to automate a hempy bucket and not have to be around to deal with the overflow.