What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

S

Smithy

He knew I was international,asked me to pay him through paypal then nada,stole my cash and didn't respond to e-mails :tiphat:
Scouts Real Gorilla Seeds carry a lot of the Canadian stock from Krk

What can you recommend ?

:tiphat:

DIRT DIGGLER

Man I miss UDG..met a lot of great people and great growers.
UDG Home of the swamp tube.
I still have a lot of UDG gear..not sure what the germ rates would be like,
Some of these I got in '08-09.
I kick myself for not getting more than one pack of the RHFB.

UrPlug

He knew I was international,asked me to pay him through paypal then nada,stole my cash and didn't respond to e-mails :tiphat:
Scouts Real Gorilla Seeds carry a lot of the Canadian stock from Krk

Ok, ill bite ""again""
Your order was received and sent,
I never replied to ""where is my order emails" because generally by the time i did reply, the order had been received and a total waste of my time..

Yup, some order were lost or confiscated by customs which i received letters informing me about. only 2 were not finalize yours and bad--- (overseas 2 out of how many? ) but if both of you would have calmed down, listened and not drink the koolaid you could have used the remailer option that was successful, but took some time due to destination stop overs. <(Greasy)

also how is it Canadian stock if it has never been breed in Canada or by Canadians. only a marketing scam for money sake..

Im so happy to see what has spawned of of udg and rcmc, its a great compliment to what was achieved :dance013:

Further id like to say imo UDG was like high school.. But we all grow up?

UrPlug

Bingo. The final years of UdG were fucking depressing, and the final months even more so. Here's how it went down...

#1 RC was the glue holding RCMC together. He passed away (RIP) and with it went RC, but no one took notice until a few years later.

#2 MC (aka Mr Clone) is the power hungry asshole who brought the whole thing down.

#3 He burned the bridge on both sides: stopped sending out orders, which fucked him over on the customer side, and was blaming the breeders for lack of sales and for not having strains people wanted.

Most of those breeders up & left to a private forum.

#4 In its final days, MC demanded donations for server costs threatening to shut the place down. In it's final days, on the doorstep of Canada's legalization, the remaining 9 members (or whatever it was) wanted to to keep UdG going as a piece of Canadian history and made that clear to MC.

#5 People offered to buy all of his decade-old leftover seed stock... he said no.
People banded together to pay for hosting... he said no.

#6 Once it became clear that the community was unwilling to move forward with him in charge -- "grumpy" was the (pathetically timid) word people used to avoid being banned -- he started saying shit like "Do you know who I am?!" and did some wild shit like posting the private messages of other people/accounts, as well as deleting private messages between accounts on the forum.

Bans ensued and within a week he'd pulled the whole thing down, and with it went a ton of great Canadian outdoor information.

Lmfao , ill bite on this too..

#1 - RCola hadnt had anything **i mean litterly nothing ** to do with udg or rcmcollective other the RC in the name ..

#2 Mr.Clone was far from power hungry, he cough cough me. wanted out of udg and rcmc. I had my daughter in 2012 and it changed everything. My total focus went to my daughters and family and not online and sales.. more to life then that..

#3 Thats pretty correct, breeders werent holding up there end on delivering and stock promises as we all heard season after season, new stock on the way.. all these new strains coming.. lol.. never happened.. So i went out and found new breeders THC,whish etc and they freaked out and couldnt handle competition. lmao and thats when shit went south, Some of the breeders need to be number one and someone that may have better genetics or knowledge could be threaten to your sales no?

#4 Lmfao.. i never in the 10yrs of udg asked anyone for anything to run or cover costs of udg, 99% came out of my own pocket.. I said at 10yrs im going to leave and move on to the next phase of life. Feburary 2017 was 10yrs for udg,, i walked.. i offered the complete forum to the admin of udg and both turned it down. My love was to the end. theres was for notoriety only. Further i still have a backup of udg and if your read the name correctly
** Unleash Da Green **
The green was unleash with Canadian legalization
*** Mission Accomplished**
I did my job..

#5 lmfao.. No persons wanted the seed stock that was left. i couldnt even give it away, if someone would have came to me with a cash offer for ""all my seed stock"" and "" Forums"" lmfao. Welcome retirement :tiphat: all pipe dreams. never happened..

#6 lmfao.. i was to afraid of letting people down to close udg, So figured if i made everyone go away it would be easy on me to walk away with out any hurt feelings.. anger is ok, hurt isnt ?

yahooman

i never had problems recweiving seeds from rcmc,but i will say that mr clone is a real douchbag,,,and i beleive has some very serious psychological issues!!!!he was the ultimate downfall of udg

yahooman

whats up with you man?in one thread you are asking if rcmc is legit and you are saying you are a part of rcmc in this thread.....take your fuckin ceaziness somewhere alse mr clone you sorry excuse for a human being

who the fuck do u think your fooling dumbass

Lmfao , ill bite on this too..

#1 - RCola hadnt had anything **i mean litterly nothing ** to do with udg or rcmcollective other the RC in the name ..

#2 Mr.Clone was far from power hungry, he cough cough me. wanted out of udg and rcmc. I had my daughter in 2012 and it changed everything. My total focus went to my daughters and family and not online and sales.. more to life then that..

#3 Thats pretty correct, breeders werent holding up there end on delivering and stock promises as we all heard season after season, new stock on the way.. all these new strains coming.. lol.. never happened.. So i went out and found new breeders THC,whish etc and they freaked out and couldnt handle competition. lmao and thats when shit went south, Some of the breeders need to be number one and someone that may have better genetics or knowledge could be threaten to your sales no?

#4 Lmfao.. i never in the 10yrs of udg asked anyone for anything to run or cover costs of udg, 99% came out of my own pocket.. I said at 10yrs im going to leave and move on to the next phase of life. Feburary 2017 was 10yrs for udg,, i walked.. i offered the complete forum to the admin of udg and both turned it down. My love was to the end. theres was for notoriety only. Further i still have a backup of udg and if your read the name correctly
** Unleash Da Green **
The green was unleash with Canadian legalization
*** Mission Accomplished**
I did my job..

#5 lmfao.. No persons wanted the seed stock that was left. i couldnt even give it away, if someone would have came to me with a cash offer for ""all my seed stock"" and "" Forums"" lmfao. Welcome retirement :tiphat: all pipe dreams. never happened..

#6 lmfao.. i was to afraid of letting people down to close udg, So figured if i made everyone go away it would be easy on me to walk away with out any hurt feelings.. anger is ok, hurt isnt ?

UrPlug

lmfao.. Yahooman.. still sour eh..
Thats ok.. Those that know and those that dont , wont..
Shows what circle you were in LOL

its been years now, valentines day 2018 i shut it down..
Get over it.. Going into 2020, time to get over the anger.. UDG is gone

yahooman

lmfao i dont waste anger over the likes of people like you....

you are just not trustworthy and lie a lot,just thought id give everyone a heads up who you are....
lol,and all i had to do was bait you by calling you a douche....i knew you wouldnt be able to resist replying and confirming my hunch,but its real easy cause your a real slow

its funny that you couldnt just say that you are mr clone,thats a sign of total shame dummy,
go back to the rock you crawled out of

being supid is like being dead,you dont know your stupid,it just effects those around you

UrPlug

Mr. Clone has came and went.
I'm UrPlug now, remember or seed baron would have been better lol

Pic attached just for you yahooman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101_135818_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191101_135818_com.android.chrome.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 57

UrPlug

My latest adventure to p u off and make you smile yahoo..
Lol Pic for just you

Attachments

• IMG_20191101_150144.jpg
    IMG_20191101_150144.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 65

dannykarey

I'd be down for helping to get UDG back online by either ........ Purchasing or simply helping out where needed.

I'm also Canadian. It would be cool to get a couple of us together and collectively get UDG back up and going possibly?

Anyone in to that idea?

Now that it's legal in Canada, kinda silly that we don't have our own forums/seedbank/online presence for Canadians etc ...

Just me .02

I mean, it is legal to trade seeds/clones/meds between adults now, isn't it?

Maybe not?

I dunno, lol.

Carry on.

Danny

UrPlug

UDG is gone.... its like High School or University enjoy the time you had but there is no going back. Was a time, place and an experience.. Be thankful for that

There already are forums for such activities (trades etc and off shoots of udg)
Most you have to give a copy of either your Drivers license, acmpr or equivalent to participate in.

That said if anyone ever needs a hand with creating there own forum, sites etc
Im always around to help. Least i could do to give back.. nothing expected in return :)

bd0t

I personally never had an issue receiving the multiple orders I placed. Was always a treat seeing that dvd case show up! I was frequented the outdoor pages most for the guerilla information that was very specific to ontario in a lot of cases. Its a shame the forum doesn't live on now that its legal, it would have been fun to see what some of the strains and growers could accomplish without hiding in the woods/swamps

I wonder how many of the seeds I still have laying around will germinate.. I think I have about 7 Fire99 seeds left.

A friend of mine grew the red heri fruit bud a few times indoors the aroma on that was something else.

Hope you're all doing well :)