What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for tasty weed.

Been a long time since I had a stash full of tasty weed. Pain in the ass getting the seeds out but with legalization and all, they are in demand.
Got an indica grow going now. Kush’s from 3 different breeders(one is a super leafy monster!)Sugar Black Rose and Albino Fire Skunk OG. Got one Northern Lights plant, she is real nice with big fat buds..... but I haven’t got her to clone yet.
Been growing a long fucking time, finally getting to where I want to be.

Luckily I got the best Tangie backed up. Grapefruit/Tangerine taste right to the end of the joint. Fucking lovely.
Got 2 Orinoco’s I’m keeping and my Hashfruit 9.
Got some skunks and Kush’s to sort through next.

I haven’t been throwing big money at the issue, though. Maybe if I started paying $250 USD a pack I would be happier.

Last edited:
Grew out a few Humboldt Seed Org OG Kush. #3 is(was) a tasty bitch I didn’t get backed up.
I’m trying to re-veg a bud from her but doubt it works.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
had a holy grail kush last summer super ripe/flush 1 month hang 2 month cure and could take a hit and five minutes later still taste the funk in my mouth

Got a couple plants of each strain. Bruce Banner, Lemon Heads, Lemon Drop Cookies, Segerbloom Haze, Grimace OG.
Savage Hulk( Bruce Banner #5 x zkittles).