What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for tasty weed.

I received these seeds last Thursday the 23rd.
I immediately soaked half the Tangie’s and the Orinoco’s for 2 days and then planted them with no visible signs of swelling.
They are coming up!

PARADOX

just put my next rounds in the paper towel . Doing some hunting this winter ..

SFV OG X GSC

Red hair Mexican Skunk

Kosher X tangie

GSC s1 arkenstone x DTM

WTB X DTM *REAL BLUEBERRY*

Mikado X 21/23 95

4/5 Orinoco’s are up, one out of 2 White Widows (reg) and one out of one Northern Lights (fem) though I had to assist the NL by digging it up and pointing it in the right direction.

blastfrompast

Veteran
MMNNN Mikado cross....love that citrus profile.

just put my next rounds in the paper towel . Doing some hunting this winter ..

SFV OG X GSC

Red hair Mexican Skunk

Kosher X tangie

GSC s1 arkenstone x DTM

WTB X DTM *REAL BLUEBERRY*

Mikado X 21/23 95

All the stuff is flowering. Got 3 Orinoco’s left. Culled a Tangie that hermied possibly from light poisoning. Couple of balls on another, again a possible light leak from my fan.
Anyway the Orinoco’s smell like winners. Lemon cheese? Mango lemon cheese? 2 of 3 are cloned with the 3rd looking like the clones will root. Stoked to smoke, it.

The Tangie’s aren’t smelling dank, yet. I’m hoping Tangie #2 is good. She is a short big budded, easy cloner. T #1 is cloned too, she’s a tall, wide internode Sativa looking thing. T#10 and T #7 sprouted balls, hopefully sterile fuckers.

Loving the smells from the Orinoco’s.
Got some albino fire skunk vegging and a few different strains of kush’s. And a cheese. Plus some Sugar Black Rose.

Last edited: